1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Auto Logout

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Syed Jahangir ALi Bukhari, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Sometimes users ( even admins) log out automatically and needs to log in again. In admin case when they click from admin panel to site link they are again logged in but after browsing some forums they again log out.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Are you caching sessions (set via config.php)? Do you have a reverse proxy such as CloudFlare? Is your IP changing across views?
  3. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

I'm having the same problem. I automatically logout when I click the site logo to go to the homepage. I havent noticed this before and I am using APC caching.
  4. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

I just discovered that its only happening when I login with facebook.
    seojoseph likes this.
  5. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

You must set permanent redirect, either www or not.
    To avoid this.
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, you need to choose one or the other.
  7. I have set in Basic Board Information >Board URL and Home Page URL same as http://www.gtroad.net but on front-end they change to what i wrote before. How to fix this?
  8. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

seojoseph likes this.
  9. seojoseph

seojoseph Member

I would have just suggested to see what google has and pick that one but if I put in gtroad.net into the search - you're not even on page one. Now I see why - you're still new. So, I would pick the non www version, shorter.
  10. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

Hey thanks alot @RoldanLT . That did the trick.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  11. dsgh

dsgh Member

I'm having the sama problem. I can't login my forum, forumsipil.com
    Please help me mike.thank you
  12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As per your ticket, the problem is local to you.

I had no problems logging in or staying logged in.