******* - Auto Link Replacer [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Auto Link Replacer (version 1.0.0) - Adding links to words of your choice in any users posts, to the page of your choice.

INFORMATION:
Adding links to words of your choice in any users posts, to the page of your choice. This effected for SEO and Affiliate.

FEATURES:
- Can automatically add links to any words in users posts by your choice.
- Can set rel=nofollow or rel=follow for each keywords.
- Can view the number of clicked for each keywords.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt

SCREENSHOT:
View attachment 41921View attachment 41922...

Read more about this resource...

Why would you want to do this? Well there are three main reasons:
1) Affiliate Links
I used to use for affiliate links on a poker forum that I used to run. Whenever anybody posted a word like “pokerstars” or “888″ or whatever other poker room name, the plugin would automatically change those words into affiliate links (my ones ofcourse!) that displayed to the forum users.

Then when people clicked through those links I got paid if they made a deposit. On a good month the plugin was earning me upwards of $5,000, so its safe to say that I absolutely loved it.

No matter what niche your board covers, there is probably an affiliate programme that you could use to earn some extra revenue from using this plugin.

2) Internal Link Strength
Lets say you have 10 thousand posts in your forum, and your niche is lets say, “Fishing”…

well, you are going to have a heck of a lot of repetitions of certain words, maybe things like “bait” or “fishing rod”, you know the kind, fairly common words in your niche, and if you could rank #1 in google for that term, then you could make some serious money through either selling your own items, or advertising, or whatever.

The result of this is that google will beleive that your specific page is particularly important, and your rankings will increase for that term!

3) Selling Links (tread carefully!)
Now, before I start on this one, Im not in any way saying you should do this, Im just purely saying that you could do this.

Lets say again that you have a forum relating to fishing, well you could sell those important words that we covered in point 2, to an existing ecommerce site that is focussed on your niche. If they know what they are doing with SEO they would probably buy them off you, and in certain industries pay quite a bit of money for all that link strength.

Now let me point out, selling links IS AGAINST google’s guidelines, so tread carefully, but this could actually be a rather large revenue source

References: Seoforums.org​

You know what would be a good combo for this mod and I would pay for it is to combine the features you currently have and ALSO add:

-Set usergroup permission to have do-follow signature links and within posts.

There is a mod already like that but it conflicts with too many other resources, its a must have feature for me as premium members have do-follow backlinks.

And another thing, if someone clicks the link does it open a new tab or take you away from the site? I would recommend it opening a new tab imo

Does it?

Funny, you've never reported "too many" issues. So your comments aren't really fair.
Your old mod works great!

*edit* I hit enter too fast haha

Anyways Chris I use many of your mods, they work awesome. The old mod works but as your already aware of - the images uploaded turn into just showing text as a file attachment.

The new mod you created for do-follow links (which I havnt seen much response of ppl using) for some reason when I have that mod enabled, many threads that has more than 1 page of content - when someone visits page 2,3,4,5,etc. it just pulls up a blank page. I have submitted in this error and had I believe Shelly help me out but still cant get it fixed.

What about affiliate links that have images? Some affiliate programs use images in their affiliate links. Can your addon support those images as well?

Thank you*

I went ahead and bought it but it breaks links.

I typed amazon as keyword and then gave it a url to rewrite. Now it breaks normal amazon.com urls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom