******* - Auto Link Replacer [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello bro ! Let me ask you smth:

How the plugin behave if I place the specific word into a post already?

Let me explain: You hae the rule set to " Xenforo " word to redirect to http://xenforo.com/community

Then a user post the word xenforo linking to http://xenforo.com/purchase .. The plugin is going to addon is going to ignore its rules and leave the link as the user posted, right?

Hi Dakis,

This current upgrade took out all my logs and doesn't work now. No can do. I love doing this so much I'll just manually load all 250 in again and try this over and over! Wohoo!

Seriously, I'm going to try and roll this update back. What are the tables called on the previous version? Is xf_autolink_log the only table? And, to restore what I had, can I export the backup table(s)?? and import back into my forum?
What do you suggest?

I don't really know, I haven't had any similar problems with this. And I haven't updated to the latest version yet. You should probably wait for ******* to see this.

Don't do it! Its sure to make your day grim. Well mine anyway. Adding 250 products over again, loosing the cool click logs that I was going to market to clients is bye bye. Now I have to tel them my dog eat the data. hehe

I'd rather be shoveling snow at this point.

Okay, I see the upgrade moved the adding of links to the applications section under Threads and Posts. Nice!
That looks good so my bad, its partly there, not all lost but my logs are gone and its still not working. Is there a permission setting somewhere that was reset?

Yes, you added alphabetical order !! Very cool move there. You should have mentioned these tweaks, ******* Or is my upload missing some info?

got it. Even though the value did change, I had to reset ( Replace Only First Post , Replace only First Post of thread.)
It seems to be working well now. I put it at 0 and then back to plus +1

Lost the logs though,

Good thing I'm just starting here. If you do another upgrade, please fix that part.
Other than a few glitches, it seems to be working.

cheers

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Auto Link Replacer with a new update entry:

07/04/2013: Version 1.5.1

- Fixed bug on display long link on replace rules (Admin).

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Auto Link Replacer with a new update entry:

07/04/2013: Version 1.5.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cool, but...
Will this update preserve my current clicks through logs ? Those are a very important and beneficial reasons why this excels. I use them to track the success of each autolink entry. Great adverting potential here!

I am saying, with each upgrade of the add-on the click numbers are being lost! I won't, or don't want to upgrade until this is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom