Resource icon

Auto Follow on Registration 2.0

No permission to download
Great.
Is it possible (any query or ...) that let me choose 1 or 2 users to be followed by users who registered before?
With this add-on we can reach our goals about new users, but how about users who registered before?
Thanks

it seems it has problem with Persian Chatacters (UTF-8)
I set two users to be followed. One user with Persian Characters, and one with English Characters.
New user registered and he automatically followed English Character Username but nothing happened to Persian Character username (that also has space in his username) and not followed.
I set both with auto complete action while choosing them in admin panel.

This is a very old add-on, and actually I can't seem to get it working at all.

This may need some attention at some point in the future but I can't dedicate any time to it now.

Just encountered an issue with this due to the 1k hard limit XenForo has on number of users you can follow, a client of ours had this installed and had it setup for him to follow every new user when they register and started getting this error every few minutes after he hit that limit:

"XenForo_Exception: You may only follow a total of 1000 people. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1359"

So I guess if you use this and get a lot of registrations probably best not to use that option in it :)

Top Bottom