Auto Complete Location

Auto Complete Location 6.0

No permission to download
Does anybody was able to setup the Google API key and run this addon on localhost?
This addon does not work for me (fresh install on localhost, it does not suggest anything when entering something into the field) and I receive these errors for every character while typing into the location field (if I activate Crispin's user map field, the errors come there too):

Unbenannt-1.webp

So, when trying to add localhost as domain it demands to proove ownership of the domain, but does not allow to enter localhost there.
https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials?project=

Have been testing this addon...

If user registered with this addon enabled it will not be allowed to change location later... even if addon is disabled

But I failed... An error popped up something like "you have no permission doing that"
can you try disabling this addon and then editing the location , as i don't remember anything for permission i had added in this addon or if you can send me any logins so that i can look on it,.

Hi, I am having problems uninstalling this add-on with the following error;

The requested field could not be found.
Hope you can help, thank you.

Does anyone know how I can remove this while having the above error please?
@JustinHawk can you help at all please?
Thank you
Hey I think it's just because you might had deleted the custom user fields it had created (not sure for it though) by recreating the custom fields it might solve your issue, I can uninstall it for you just if you can send me any logins in pm.

Hey I think it's just because you might had deleted the custom user fields it had created (not sure for it though) by recreating the custom fields it might solve your issue, I can uninstall it for you just if you can send me any logins in pm.
Hi, okay brilliant thank you for getting back to me. Yeah probably from removing custom fields. Will drop you a message and many thanks!

@JustinHawk
Huuu, this is unmaintained?! Will you port this over to XF2, please?

And, my customer members name is not valid anymore on your forums. Did you not transfer the users?

Hi @JustinHawk
Do you maybe have an ETA for this? It is essential before I could migrate to XF2. Since you have several XF2 addons already, I think this important one is missing ;) Pleeease, will buy license/branding free again.

Last edited:
Hi @JustinHawk
Do you maybe have an ETA for this? It is essential before I could migrate to XF2. Since you have several XF2 addons already, I think this important one is missing ;) Pleeease, will buy license/branding free again.
You will have it by the end of this month. But you can uninstall the 1.5.x version before upgrade as for 2.x it going to be quite different.

Of course a stupid question, but is this add-on GDPR compliant?

As there is no personal data transmitted, it should be compliant.

You can also download the genames database, import it into your own database and check against it. ;)

Top Bottom