Auto Close/Move/Delete Thread Inactivity [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Auto Close/Move/Delete Thread Inactivity (version 1.0.0) - This hack can close/move/delete the zero post threads that was created before X days.

INFORMATION:
This hack can close/move/delete the zero post threads that was created before X days.

FEATURES:
- Turn on/off and set number of days (inactive threads) for close threads.
- Turn on/off and set number of days (inactive threads) for soft/hard delete threads.
- Turn on/off and set number of days (inactive threads) for move threads to your specific forums.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.

Read more about this resource...

I'm confused by the title!

Can this close even large threads that have not seen a NEW post in "X" months?

This seems to be working well for me as it's locking old threads. However, I'm getting some Server Error Logs messages:

ErrorException: Undefined index: enabled - library/*******/ThreadInactivity/CronEntry/Action.php:48

I have two questions:

1. Would you consider adding the ability to select which forums you want to lock or delete threads?

2. If I manually unlock a thread which has been locked, would this add-on then lock it again? If so, would it do it right away (if no posts are added)?

It would be nice if threads could be exempted from it - or, unlocked after your add-on locked them, and have them stay that way!

I would gladly pay for this add-on!

Nice idea, I think it needs some more options though as others have said.

1) Select per node
2) Include threads with replies which have had inactivity

I installed - it installed fine, then I tried running the cron with it set to long ago (1000 days)....to see if it worked. I got server errors as below....

Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in *******/ThreadInactivity/CronEntry/Action.php at line 48
*******_ThreadInactivity_CronEntry_Action::runDaily()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /path/in/server/talk/admin.php at line 13

ErrorException: Undefined index: enabled - library/*******/ThreadInactivity/CronEntry/Action.php:48
Generated By: webbie, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /path/in/server/talk/library/*******/ThreadInactivity/CronEntry/Action.php(48): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array)
#1 [internal function]: *******_ThreadInactivity_CronEntry_Action::runDaily(Array, Array)
#2 /path/in/server/talk/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array)
#3 /path/in/server/talk/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php(204): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry()
#4 /path/in/server/talk/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /path/in/server/talk/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#6 /path/in/server/talk/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(134) "http://www.hearth.com/talk/admin.php?cron/threadInactivityDaily/run&_xfToken=2%2C1359239468%2Ca6ff40e3eb6bb6224327d8b0d65e7d52556fafdb"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["cron/threadInactivityDaily/run"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1359239468,a6ff40e3eb6bb6224327d8b0d65e7d52556fafdb"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How about a new feature: "auto-prefix" threads after x days with a selectable prefix?

in example in my situation it would be "done" and only in forum/node "support".

How about a new feature: "auto-prefix" threads after x days with a selectable prefix?

in example in my situation it would be "done" and only in forum/node "support".

+1 was about to suggest this.. I have a forum on my board which my mods now have to watch the status of the tread and change it manually.. would be nice to be able to auto change to a set prefix after X amount of days on a per forum basis!

Reactions: Miz
Suggestions or support dead for this modification? Haven't seen a response from the author. I too am really looking for Slaviks suggestion:

Nice idea, I think it needs some more options though as others have said.

1) Select per node
2) Include threads with replies which have had inactivity

I am willing to donate to the cause if need be.

Got this on XenForo 1.2 when running the Cron:
Server Error
Set cannot be called after preSave has been called.

1. XenForo_DataWriter->set() in *******/ThreadInactivity/CronEntry/Action.php at line 55
  2. *******_ThreadInactivity_CronEntry_Action::runDaily()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  4. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 213
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Can you make it work on 1.2? :)

******* updated ******* - Auto Close/Move/Delete Thread Inactivity with a new update entry:

26/08/2013: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed some small bugs.
- Compatible with XenForo 1.2.x

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still getting the error

Please enter a valid callback method (*******_ThreadInactivity_CronEntry_Action::runDaily).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom