Auto Close/Move/Delete Thread Inactivity [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if this could be done on a per-forum basis, as well as moving threads to a particular sub-forum based on this per-forum rule.

Agreed. A relist option for a thread that closes also would be something that would be nice from the control panel. Willing to pay.

Still getting the error
Please enter a valid callback method (*******_ThreadInactivity_CronEntry_Action::runDaily).

I tested and this working good with XF 1.2.x .

Please try again, if has errors , please tell me error log.

Thanks

I would love to use this - but I don't think there is a way to throttle it so it will likely choke (it did before) the first time I try to close some threads before a certain date - and there might be 10,000 of them!

Will this work on a set forum as apposed to just threads?

I would have to agree. If we can have the ability to do this on a PER FORUM basis than this would be a great tool. Basically I don't want my rules, announcements, etc (the ones that are locked & would be marked as inactive by this mods standards) to be removed. I do however want the user based posts in forum X to be removed after 30 days.

Will this work on a set forum as apposed to just threads?
If we can have the ability to do this on a PER FORUM basis than this would be a great tool. Basically I don't want my rules, announcements, etc (the ones that are locked & would be marked as inactive by this mods standards) to be removed. I do however want the user based posts in forum X to be removed after 30 days.
Also searching a per forum option.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/close-forum-threads-after-x-days-of-inactivity.2064/

Also searching a per forum option.

Do you need to by chance have it move all posts from specified forums to a single "Archive" type forum? If so I can guide you on how to make this work.

Ex:

Forum1 -> Archive
Forum2 -> Archive
Forum3 -> Archive

Any number of source forums, but only a single destination folder. It's a pretty easy mod. Just let me know.

Hello,

what is meant by "are inactive"? Last reply in topic or last seen from anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom