• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this recentnews2 module? I dont think its standard. Would like the posts to be seperated also, thanks.

EDIT. I really like how you list the news on http://www.foromascota.com/

Is that the module you mean? if so where can I get it? thanks

Wow I love the look of your website http://www.foromascato.com

How did you do the slider like that with boxes on right?

*****Uhm ignore me today n00biness showing the right side is a setting of/in the slider***

Akiron,

Does the logo have to be 443x95 px? Can I use a wider logo? With Aurora Red Basic (not the fluid version).
You can use as big as you can tolerate......try different sizes and see if you like the look or not. Your main worry is that it might take up too much space where you might someday want an ad.

Thanks I've attempted to use the News2 before but it had errors and not work. The link you provide also mentions errors. Can you please explain what the errors are or if it's working?
Works well, the only problem is that it does not pass of page

Can anyone tell me what changes I would need to make in the ACP Style Properties to go from the first image to the second? I am not particularly fond of the extra spacing underneath the primary and secondary tabs.

Also, how would I adjust the height of the primary tab section (dark grey)? I've tried to make the adjustments in (what i thought to be) the obvious places and nothing happens.

Thank you!

Attachments

• shot_12172011_31219_pm.webp
    shot_12172011_31219_pm.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 64
  • shot_12172011_31219_pm2.webp
    shot_12172011_31219_pm2.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 63
Just upgraded to 1.1.1

These templates show outdated:

conversation.css
form.css
node_list.css
panel_scroller.css

Any harm in reverting them? Clueless with the CSS...

hi all!
i've updated now but I have this problem:

2011-12-21_1138.png

the forum icons doesn't appear...

Please provide a site link so I can let you know what is missing ... 10x
thanks Akrion for your fast reply, I've solved, it was my mistake to upload the new aurora stuff on the server.. sorry.. :oops:
I have another little question: what's the best way to change the background images in the bar of the forums and on the main forum?

thanks

thanks Akrion for your fast reply, I've solved, it was my mistake to upload the new aurora stuff on the server.. sorry.. :oops:
I have another little question: what's the best way to change the background images in the bar of the forums and on the main forum?

thanks

A quick cheating way to do this. Is to find the graphics/images that you want to replace and then uploaded and replace with your own images, that you have been named the same as the ones your replacing.

Getting error in server log, I know it's nothing to get worked up over, but just reporting it...

Code:
File does not exist: C:/htdocs/www/styles/aurora/xenforo/gradients/user-bar-hover.png

Getting error in server log, I know it's nothing to get worked up over, but just reporting it...

Code:
File does not exist: C:/htdocs/www/styles/aurora/xenforo/gradients/user-bar-hover.png

It appears you didn't transfer that file over properly. This link might help or be a good refresher:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-install-an-add-on-basics.23138/

edit:WAIT....Why is it trying to look for the file on your -C- drive not the server? and what is with htdocs....you definetly need to follow directions in the above thread

Nice theme, glad i found it, colors worked real close to my blog site also. I just installed xenforo today so im not to familiar with it but everything looks ok.

EDIT: I do have two questions. There seems to be 2 different images for the category bar. I only see one psd and cant seem to find the other one in the files. I attached a ss

Also the text at the top "Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community." when your not logged in . How do i find and change that

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 43
Nice theme, glad i found it, colors worked real close to my blog site also. I just installed xenforo today so im not to familiar with it but everything looks ok.

EDIT: I do have two questions. There seems to be 2 different images for the category bar. I only see one psd and cant seem to find the other one in the files. I attached a ss

Also the text at the top "Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community." when your not logged in . How do i find and change that

Thanks in advance

Last question is found here:
mJLxSb.png

There will be two text boxes you can edit.

As far as the category bar, you need to edit the css. If you look at the image, it is likely called "background". Go into aurora.css and edit it to whatever you would like.

OldRow.webp
How do I fix this indention?

Also I need to delete the basketball net on the login screen and get the shoutbox to work on the top of the forums page... help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom