• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that you mentioned "darkish" ... I was wondering if there will be any interest for a Dark variation of the Aurora (with a black/very dark background etc.)?
For sure! I think the red with some dark background and graphics would look amazing. What do you have in mind?

Not that you mentioned "darkish" ... I was wondering if there will be any interest for a Dark variation of the Aurora (with a black/very dark background etc.)?

100% absolutely.

I actually prefer a dark theme. Either way, yes, a dark on every shade...haha.

It will take some time ... but I will consider something "dark" before 1.1.0.5 release :) It may actually end up being a separate theme ...

Really loving this theme. So much so that I think im going to switch from Flexile Dark(another great theme btw)

The only small issue I have is the white background. I know this can be changed. But finding something nice to blend in has been very hard! Just wondering if anyone has some tiled backgrounds or a place to search for them?

Preferably something gray or darkish would be good, cheers.

I looked around quite a bit for backgrounds many of the sites that charged for backgrounds had the same backgrounds that these two sites have and these sites are high quality and free.

http://www.widewallpapers.net/

http://www.psdgraphics.com/

Howdy I need some help moving the Search Bar it's currently blocking several tabs. (Photo Updated)

Attachments

• Move Search bar-.webp
    Move Search bar-.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 33
Two home page tabs since I haven't finalized my XenPortal install and eliminated the second one that's automatically created by XenPortal.

I created the Style chooser button Tab since I have a few styles as I test and one of the styles the "Style Chooser " is on opposite side and well hidden to users.

As several of my tabs are hidden and I plan on adding more how can I move the search box please??????????

Help Please I really want some help to make this work with XenPortal. However I cannot figure out how to get the Break Out to work and create separation between threads on main page. Plus I would really like to be able to see the background instead of solid white between all boxes (Kind of like Flexile)Seperation.webp

Help Please I really want some help to make this work with XenPortal. However I cannot figure out how to get the Break Out to work and create separation between threads on main page. Plus I would really like to be able to see the background instead of solid white between all boxes (Kind of like Flexile)View attachment 22370
Use RecentNews2, is more attractive

******Fixed via changing block size within XenPorta*******

Another XenPorta issue with this Layout is it's cutting off the text in the Slider

See Photo....

Two Problems.webp

Where is this recentnews2 module? I dont think its standard. Would like the posts to be seperated also, thanks.

EDIT. I really like how you list the news on http://www.foromascota.com/

Is that the module you mean? if so where can I get it? thanks

I have a copy of it. I think Salud did it. It was in either the Portal or Add-On thread. Hope that helps.

EDIT: The upload I have doesn't look like the one from that site either....

Attachments

I have a copy of it. I think Salud did it. It was in either the Portal or Add-On thread. Hope that helps.

EDIT: The upload I have doesn't look like the one from that site either....
Thanks for that.

Unfortunatley didnt resolve the styling issues with Xenporta news on this theme.

But that block will come in handy either way :) thanks

Akrion,

Do you have any ideas about XenPorta and how news is displayed? as per the last few threads.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom