• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I hope the author will update to work with the beta's, but don't expect to see this style fully compatible until 1.1 gold.
I highly doubt any designer is going to update with the betas, its just way too much work to support.

Please explain ... "making them larger"... if you can attach a screenshot that would be even better.
Sorry, here's a screenshot of what I mean...

Capture.webp

I have changed the icons in style manager > style-properties&group=nodeIcons from 36x36 to 40x40 to meet with the size of my icons, on the old version of your style this worked perfect.

EDIT: I've managed to correct this issue.

One other thing, I know it's my own edit and therefore I should fix it but I thought you may be able to help me out with it. I decided to have the inbox, alerts, and profile quick links on the main navbar, but the search box decided to take a leap of faith and stuck itself above my logo :\ I'll attach a screen.

Header.webp

Any idea's ?

hi all!
congrats for this style, it's amazing!!

a little question about the customization of the backgrounds:
i've edited aurora.css:
HTML:
/* Aurora social */
fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_1 .categoryText {
background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/headers/header_social.png') no-repeat right;
}

fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_5 .categoryText {
background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/headers/header_cafe.png') no-repeat right;
}

/** SUBMENU HEADERS **/

/* Sub Menu General */
.Menu.JsOnly.subForumsMenu .primaryContent.menuHeader{
background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/submenupopup/sm_general2.png') no-repeat right top;
}

/* Sub Menu Specific for div ID */
div#XenForoUniq5.Menu.JsOnly.subForumsMenu .primaryContent.menuHeader{
background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/submenupopup/sm_general2.png') no-repeat right top;
}

the first section for the node category works fine, I've modified the background for the node with id 5 and is ok, but for the submenu headers not... doesn't work....
it have sm_general.png always

thanks in advance

(i'm using xenforo 1.1 b2)

One other thing, I know it's my own edit and therefore I should fix it but I thought you may be able to help me out with it. I decided to have the inbox, alerts, and profile quick links on the main navbar, but the search box decided to take a leap of faith and stuck itself above my logo :\ I'll attach a screen.

View attachment 19933

Any idea's ?

Hey I know this doesn't solve your issues, but could you help me? I was trying to add my users controls to the navigation bar as well, and I was wondering how you made them align to the left?

Thanks for the support guys ... I am noticing that some of you are on 1.1 beta already ... I will hold any updates on the style until 1.1 goes gold ...
I bet you get asked on the next page of this thread if you'll be supporting 1.1 beta again ;).

I uploaded Aurora onto my site but it says "There are templates that may be outdated." How do I change this to adjust the style so it looks clear? Thanks!

I uploaded Aurora onto my site but it says "There are templates that may be outdated." How do I change this to adjust the style so it looks clear? Thanks!

You must be using a Beta release of xenForo. The creator of the style has said he will update the theme once it goes to 1.1

Hi there, a simple tip so that signatures don't get stuck at the top of the message.content when you have very little text in a message, edit the message.content with a min-height (about 100px just like the default template) :

awvPR.jpg

It should let your message content "breath" a little :

zN8Ht.jpg

It should let your message content "breath" a little :

When I was using this very nice theme from memory I placed something simular to the following in extra.css to get the same effect, Which IMHO should probably be addressed by default in a future release.
Code:
.message .messageContent {
min-height: 100px !important;
}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom