• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't seem to be compatible with xenPorta. Could you please fix it?

Can you post or send me with a PM a screens of the issues you are having with the theme? I installed xenPorto and I do not see issues on the main page etc. I must be missing a specific combination of layouts. 10x!

Honestly, I love the look of this theme.

I only have one problem, and not sure what is causing it.

When I have the tab FORUMS selected, I see this:

aiTRh3.png

When I move over, and click on HOME, it looks different:

hEQHJb.png

The "down" arrow seems like it is missing. Or getting lost somewhere.

Either way, I still like this theme, and I am definitely adding it as a choice for my members.

Honestly, I love the look of this theme.

I only have one problem, and not sure what is causing it.

When I have the tab FORUMS selected, I see this:

aiTRh3.png

When I move over, and click on HOME, it looks different:

hEQHJb.png

The "down" arrow seems like it is missing. Or getting lost somewhere.

Either way, I still like this theme, and I am definitely adding it as a choice for my members.

Interesting ... I will take a look.

xenPorto users ... few sites I see are using the theme with minor issue (fixed already in 1.0.4.2). Example - HERE (hope stewart1champ wont mind :)). I would need more info and screens to investigate if anyone is still having issues after the refresh to 1.0.4.2. 10x!

Looks like he is running Themes Inc's xenFracture now instead. I should have it up and running on my new site soon, i'll post it up then.

AWESOME skin by the way, thank you so much!

Looks like he is running Themes Inc's xenFracture now instead. I should have it up and running on my new site soon, i'll post it up then.

AWESOME skin by the way, thank you so much!

I just disabled Aurora being selected for the time being. I have some conflicts with it and the usergroups I have created... I just have to adjust my usergroups. I can turn it back on.

I just disabled Aurora being selected for the time being. I have some conflicts with it and the usergroups I have created... I just have to adjust my usergroups. I can turn it back on.

Let me know if it is something the theme is doing and it needs to be changed.

/* Sub Menu Specific for div ID
div#XenForoUniq0.Menu.JsOnly.subForumsMenu .primaryContent.menuHeader{
background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/submenupopup/sm_general.png') no-repeat right top;
}

code to enter for subforum?
An example please

code to enter for subforum?
An example please

Use chrome/firefox "inspect element" to find out what ID does xenForo assigns to the subforum.

example from chrome "inspect element":
<div class="Menu JsOnly subForumsMenu" id="XenForoUniq3"> this is the div and 3 is the id you need to use:

div#XenForoUniq3.Menu.JsOnly.subForumsMenu .primaryContent.menuHeader

for now that was the only way i was able to address the need for customizing the sub-forums header image.

No problem, I got it going. Just wanted to point it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom