Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Great stlye! question though, how do you remove the net thats on the user box and threads?
Are you referring to the light gray graphic image? I used Chrome to hover over and inspect. Once I found out the name, you can change the graphic or just put a blank image of the same size in its place. I'm sure you can remove it via template as well but I'm not the guy to help you there.

Not yet. In a few weeks would be my estimate.
Cool, I'm really hoping this releases soon.. I love the theme (paid supporter! :D) and would love to be able to make the move to xenforo 1.2 for some of the cool features it offers. I look forward to the update!

Looks like Akrion hadn't been around in almost a month. I hate to ask since I donated to this project for debranding, but is there any very-similar templates out there? The lack of a working 1.2 is the only thing keeping me from progressing right now since I based my initial 1.1.x design off of the aurora template.

Anyone know how to change the node icons? I uploaded the new node_read.png and node_unread.png images but no changes.

In the middle of migrating my vB forum to XF and could really use this in ver 1.2 asap. Does anyone know if Akrion plans to continue or should I start looking elsewhere?

Planning to start 1.2 update this upcoming week. Sorry for the delay but other things ended up having higher priority ...
that was on 9 August
and today is the 23 August
2 weeks ago

hi

have you already started with the update to 1.2.1

thanks

Top Bottom