Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Working on it this weekend. My last "estimate" fell short due to more important things that came up. My apologies.

No worries. I prefer to be acknowledged that it's in the works than to be kept in silence.

I also showed you a bug via a tweet although I'm sure you know it :)

1.1.5.0 is up. Thanks for your patience.

Please note that this update is only to bring Aurora up to xenForo 1.1.5 version. It does not contain any bug fixes etc. I would like to gather more information on what issues we have first with the 1.1.5 xenforo update and then I will focus on fixing the bugs etc.

Sorry for the delay etc.

This is a demo site

Long story short the demo site was not running the xenForo 1.1.5 but 1.1.2 ... My VM was used for the dev/design so I never updated the "demo" site. You can check it now and you will see it looks as expected.

Thanks for reporting this thought. (y)

Long story short the demo site was not running the xenForo 1.1.5 but 1.1.2 ... My VM was used for the dev/design so I never updated the "demo" site. You can check it now and you will see it looks as expected.

Thanks for reporting this thought. (y)

Yes, right now!

is an upgrade performed like a new install for this theme? Just dont want to lose my customizations to the theme..

is an upgrade performed like a new install for this theme? Just don't want to lose my customizations to the theme..

Customizations would have to be redone after you upgrade. So far I have not seen any other way of doing this.

The contents of the files combined with the xenforo version # are actually part of the xml file so no way to preserve your changes as far as I know.

People usually keep the old version and do compare with the new to transfer the changes.

Feel your pain ... I go through it on regular basis.

I tried disabling all addons and it didnt fix it.

I even tried reimporting the style and that didnt fix it either.

I tried disabling all addons and it didnt fix it.

I even tried reimporting the style and that didnt fix it either.

If is not too much trouble for you could you create an account/register on the demo site and try there?

Thanks

Noob question.... After I set a background colour.. I have a huge white block that I can't seem to fill.. I've forgotten how this works.. anyone.. ?

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    48 KB · Views: 13
Noob question.... After I set a background colour.. I have a huge white block that I can't seem to fill.. I've forgotten how this works.. anyone.. ?

Use right click and "inspect element" (Google Chrome/Opera 10) to narrow down the classes that impact the area which you want to change with your styling. After that it is just a matter or "finding" the correct selector.

That is in a case the usual XenForo options and color customizations does not do what you want and you are trying the change the style via the style templates.

absolutely love your theme :)
1 question: is it possible to change the category header for each category? would be really great :)

Top Bottom