Audentio Design is Not Finalising My Custom Skin

Shyuan

Hi,

Did anyone of you work with Audentio Design for custom skin before? If yes, how long do you have to wait for the custom skin to be completed? I have waited for 1.5 months and heard nothing from them since the last reply a week ago. They kept promising me that "it will be done by this xxxday" (for about 3 or 4 times already) but they didn't fulfill their promises every time. If you can't do it, you shouldn't promise me anything. And since you promised me, you should do your best. This is call responsibility. :( I was so exciting at the beginning, now I started to feel regret. I need my piece of custom skin so badly.

The owner of Audentio currently has one of my clients blocked who has paid him over $1,000 for a theme. Be careful
What does blocked mean? I think if this thread showed anything, it is that you should be trying to resolve this in private first. Bearing in mind that it is Boxing Day, I don't think it is unreasonable if you have not heard anything for a few days, however frustrating it might be.

My client paid him for a theme which was a lot of money. He has been waiting weeks and he then found out today that the owner has blocked him on skype. He has also been trying to email him with no reply yet the owner has been active on other forums selling themes.

Not that I encourage blocking clients, but some clients are not level headed. Considering you are a new member... I feel safe enough to say you are probably that client being blocked or having difficulties. IF your 'client' paid him $1,000 he can and should be able to get a chargeback, but that's only when he's certain the product is not coming. A few weeks and no theme? The author of this thread waited months! Not saying this should be acceptable to anyone, but I am saying that Audentio eventually came through.

Not that I encourage blocking clients, but some clients are not level headed. Considering you are a new member... I feel safe enough to say you are probably that client being blocked or having difficulties. IF your 'client' paid him $1,000 he can and should be able to get a chargeback, but that's only when he's certain the product is not coming. A few weeks and no theme? The author of this thread waited months! Not saying this should be acceptable to anyone, but I am saying that Audentio eventually came through.

No, I am not the client. If you feel like waiting months after the delivery date then feel free to use them. Keep in mind this is 3 weeks of no contact. Audentio is actually well over a month late in the actual deadline..

Also check my registration date. I may not post much here but I have been registered a long time.

No, I am not the client. If you feel like waiting months after the delivery date then feel free to use them. Keep in mind this is 3 weeks of no contact. Audentio is actually well over a month late in the actual deadline..

Also check my registration date. I may not post much here but I have been registered a long time.
Well if it has been weeks of no contact, then get a chargeback. It's really not too hard... but it's also a lesson learned in paying upfront? If I'm paying someone to do a design/develop. I do half now half later or half at demo and half at completion OR 100% at completion.

I had a client chargeback, and threaten to sue me because I wouldn't answer his questions... Which happened every few minutes.

First of all, I do not like to make these things public. This post is all I will say on the matter, and I hope that my reputation should precede me henceforth; after all, we've been doing this six years February and have a damn near perfect project success rate. We try very hard to make sure we do a good job and do right by our clients. It is and always will be our top priority.

That said, the client in question was young and I feel inexperienced in the workings of business and more specifically internet business. He sent me money to do a job. I had already done work previously for him successfully. After giving me less than a week to do a design (we generally ask for around 3-5 for our absolute best work to which he was paying for) he decided to back out of the project after I had already begun work. Buyer's remorse. I refunded 50% and kept the remaining. He said that he just lost interest in the project. And while I would not take someone to court over something like this, I am owed the full amount as he agreed to the project. So, that said, I will not be refunding the remaining about as I've already worked on the project. I did however say that I will try to do a bit more work, but that was me trying to be fair. Since then I am having my honest business attacked on multiple websites. I am within my rights, when a contract is voided, to keep partial payment for work done. I did not write up an agreement as we seemed to be getting along fine, and I find that some clients prefer not to have to go through the trouble of signing something. I wish I had.

Again, this is all I will say on the matter. If you have already contacted me, I do apologize we are very busy in December.

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com Owner

First of all, I do not like to make these things public. This post is all I will say on the matter, and I hope that my reputation should precede me henceforth; after all, we've been doing this six years February and have a damn near perfect project success rate. We try very hard to make sure we do a good job and do right by our clients. It is and always will be our top priority.

That said, the client in question was young and I feel inexperienced in the workings of business and more specifically internet business. He sent me money to do a job. I had already done work previously for him successfully. After giving me less than a week to do a design (we generally ask for around 3-5 for our absolute best work to which he was paying for) he decided to back out of the project after I had already begun work. Buyer's remorse. I refunded 50% and kept the remaining. He said that he just lost interest in the project. And while I would not take someone to court over something like this, I am owed the full amount as he agreed to the project. So, that said, I will not be refunding the remaining about as I've already worked on the project. I did however say that I will try to do a bit more work, but that was me trying to be fair. Since then I am having my honest business attacked on multiple websites. I am within my rights, when a contract is voided, to keep partial payment for work done. I did not write up an agreement as we seemed to be getting along fine, and I find that some clients prefer not to have to go through the trouble of signing something. I wish I had.

Again, this is all I will say on the matter. If you have already contacted me, I do apologize we are very busy in December.

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com Owner

Keep Up the excellent work Mike. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com Owner
Sounds fair to me.
Interesting when both sides of the coin are revealed...

J.

Seeing this thread makes me feel bad for opening such a thread in the past which now makes someone trying to add some false statements about Audentio. :( So sorry Mike!

But as for now, I absolutely trust your reliability and quality! I admit elderlies here know you better than newbies like us!

Glad you made your stand and I don't see you are "cheating" at all.

My client paid him for a theme which was a lot of money. He has been waiting weeks and he then found out today that the owner has blocked him on skype. He has also been trying to email him with no reply yet the owner has been active on other forums selling themes.

This is so different from what Mike's saying. And, I am sure many of us don't like seeing people say "Be careful this seller" when there are no true stories told.

I'll vouch for Mike and his crew at Audentio designs. We have one of his pre-made styles and I had a few questions early on, they were quick to answer and very helpful.
I know with the holidays things can get a little crazy, I don't believe for one second that they tried to put one over on anyone.
Communication is always key, keep that alive and the work will generally continue without a hitch.

First of all I think you should talk with them. No one here could sort this out for you.

On the other side, they have made seven custom (vBulletin 3.7) styles for me and I was fine with the time frame and price.
Dude, you need to change your signature. I have reported it to staff. It constantly triggers malware alerts in Chrome.

Here's an idea. How about you save all your images to your own webspace or an image sharing service instead of hotlinking a load of websites hosted on dodgy domains.

Top Bottom