1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attitude Wrestling

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Donr, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Donr

Donr New Member

I moved away from vbulletin and wanted to start a new forum and I am finding xenforo is even better then vbulletin.

attitudewrestling.com is the new forum. still have a lot of work to do but I learning.

2. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

As a guy that runs a pretty active wrestling board, here are my suggestions:

I would personally put Smackdown, Main Event, NXT, Superstars, & the WWE Network in the same section. They won't ever get enough discussions to be worthy of their own sections.

WWE movies could be a prefix in the General WWE section, because same as last time.

TNA should just have one section too, because you won't get much discussion there either.

Find a new skin, because other than the domain & node names, it doesn't look like a wrestling site at all.

Good luck though! It's nice to see other wrestling boards on Xenforo.

3. Donr

Donr New Member

Thank you for looking over the site and thanks for the advice. I will use it....

4. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

5. Donr

Donr New Member

How is that? Why would that happen, I don't have anything on there .

6. Donr

Donr New Member

Only thing I installed so far is xenforo and themes from the resources.

7. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It could be that the domain was active before, your server IP is blacklisted or similar.

8. Donr

Donr New Member

If is the first time I have heard this or even had this problems. What do I do now? Any Ideas?

9. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

Cloudflare, and complain to your host.

10. Donr

Donr New Member

OK, I will do that because I just check if it was the domain and it came back clean so it has to be the server IP.

11. Donr

Donr New Member

I just talk to hostgator and they ran a test on the sever ip address and the domain and neither one is blacklisted. something is not right!