Not a bug Attachments

Robert9

Affected version
newest
Please add five attachments to a post. Save it.
Edit it.
Choose all attachments per option to mark all. Then try to unclick one of the attachments. Delete.
All attachments are deleted now.

Please add five attachments to a post. Save it.
Edit it.
Choose all attachments per option to mark all. Then try to unclick one of the attachments. Delete.
All attachments are deleted now.
Followed your steps , but it works fine for my , look again and verify when you mark unchecked it is done and hit the delete button

Here are my examples:

1. Add five attachments, no insert.
2. Edit

3. Trying to click a checkbox is possible, but only one! If ich check number one, then check number two, number one is unchecked.
=> I dont know why i need this. Makes no sense to me. But maybe there is a reason for. Ok.

4. Click on "insert multiple"
5. Now i can click them one by one. Ok. Should be standard from beginning for my needs.

6. Click "select all" => all checkboxes are checked.

7. Try to uncheck - and hurray - it works, when i move the mouse outside of the picture.

Unfortunately, it is a problem now to click the left/right arrow button sometimes But we can "hold" a picture by mouse-click and scroll.

8. Delete button deletes again all pictures - though i have some checked and some unchecked.

9. Another try. This time:
click multiple, choose some, delete button => hurray deletes the checked ones.

Maybe you know an easy screen-grabber, then i will send you a video to see it with your own eyes.

From my point of view, it should be:
1. Check and uncheck direktly from beginning - why i need that radio-button-style? I dont see any sense for it.
2. "Check all"-function plus some manual unchecked ones, should delete only the checked ones, not all!
3. Still missing: Insert all thumbs | insert all attachments | delete all attachments with one click.
4. Bigger area to click the right/left arrows.

Last edited:
You brought up some of these issues in a separate thread today:

You've mentioned that you don't seem to have the issues here, so that would likely imply add-on or style interference (though it's possible some of our more recent bug fixes have changed things here).

Finally i have setup a new test-forum and functions are ok.
I have reupload all files to the old forum, but there are still issues like:
check all, deselect one, delete => all attachments deleted or
check all, insert, all attachments are twice time inserted.

Is there any idea, what could be the problem here?
Still loading an older version of JS?
Some code twice, because of wrong template_mod?
Sauron with black magic?

Top Bottom