Here are my examples:
1. Add five attachments, no insert.
3. Trying to click a checkbox is possible, but only one! If ich check number one, then check number two, number one is unchecked.
=> I dont know why i need this. Makes no sense to me. But maybe there is a reason for. Ok.
4. Click on "insert multiple"
5. Now i can click them one by one. Ok. Should be standard from beginning for my needs.
6. Click "select all" => all checkboxes are checked.
7. Try to uncheck - and hurray - it works, when i move the mouse outside of the picture.
Unfortunately, it is a problem now to click the left/right arrow button sometimes But we can "hold" a picture by mouse-click and scroll.
8. Delete button deletes again all pictures - though i have some checked and some unchecked.
9. Another try. This time:
click multiple, choose some, delete button => hurray deletes the checked ones.
Maybe you know an easy screen-grabber, then i will send you a video to see it with your own eyes.
From my point of view, it should be:
1. Check and uncheck direktly from beginning - why i need that radio-button-style? I dont see any sense for it.
2. "Check all"-function plus some manual unchecked ones, should delete only the checked ones, not all!
3. Still missing: Insert all thumbs | insert all attachments | delete all attachments with one click.
4. Bigger area to click the right/left arrows.