1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attachments small...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Laurentius, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Laurentius

Laurentius Active Member

Hello,
    The attachments on my forum is showing up too small for some reason and I can't solve it. The attachment size is set to 150x150 px in options

attachmentssmall.jpg

Here is an image showing what I mean :)

Thanks

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I suspect this is a CSS issue. Could we have a URL of a thread where the issue happens?

3. Laurentius

Laurentius Active Member

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Attachments -> Attachment Thumbnail Dimensions

5. Laurentius

Laurentius Active Member

Yes, it's set to 150px but these images showing are smaller.

6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Your page source contains this:

Code:
    data-thumb-height="18.75"

Which is generated by code in this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> attached_files

Code:
    data-thumb-height="{xen:calc '{$xenOptions.attachmentThumbnailDimensions} / 2'}"

Looking at this it appears that your Attachment Thumbnail Dimensions setting is 37.5. Please double check that setting. And revert the attached_files template if it is customized.

Also, have you defined a cache in your library/config.php file? If a cache is defined and it is failing to update for some reason then that can result in changes to the options not taking effect.

7. Laurentius

Laurentius Active Member

I had customized that template before, it seems to work now though. Thank you Jake!