1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Attachments not shown in full screen mode

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by badlands, Jul 1, 2012.

1. badlands

badlands Member

Hi there,

even though all users have permission to see attachments - attached pics are not shown in full screen but only with a link "Show attachment number XX" - when I click on the link the pic is shown in a new page. I don't have restrictions in the admin panel for attachments so they should be presented in Full screen when this option is selected while posting them. For the record: I use cloudflare - could this be the problem?

The code looks like this:

Can anyone give me a hint why the attachments are not shown full screen (also not as thumbnails) but only with a link? How can I fix this? Thanks!
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That's kind of weird.

You had a permission problem in the other thread. This could also be a permission problem, except with the data and internal_data folders. Those folders should be 777 (including their contents).
  3. badlands

badlands Member

Strage indeed - Permissions are fine but attachments not shown in full screen. I also deactivated the cloud flare caching to basic - still, only links to the attached pics are shown...

Individual performance settings

Caching level
    Adjust your caching level to modify CloudFlare's caching behavior. Learn moreā€¦
    Simplified: http://homedesign.de/pic.jpg?ignore=this-query-string
    Here a pic how these links look like ("Den Anhang 35 ansehen" means "view attachment 35"​
    Bildschirmfoto 2012-07-01 um 15.39.43.png
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I can take a look if you give me FTP and admin access.