1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Attachments and merging post issues

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by gldtn, Mar 19, 2014.

1. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has already been reported, but I ran into theses issues while dealing with attachments on 1.3..

If I merge a post that has attachments to another post that has reached the character limit, it gives me a character limit(1000) error and halts from merging the post, but the attachments still gets copied/carried over to the post I pointed the original post to merge to.

Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 3.49.52 AM.png

If you go to the post that the attachments got copied/carried to and delete the attachments from there, the attachments from the original post also get's deleted.

Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 3.51.14 AM.png

Also while attaching images and clicking to insert all as thumbnails, I often get the first attachment inserted only. Meanwhile if I remove the first inserted thumbnail from the rich text editor and click on insert all as thumbs again, it works as it should.

Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 3.52.37 AM.png

Hope that makes since :p

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Am I correct in thinking your tables aren't InnoDB? This is all done in a transaction, so if it fails like this, it should be rolled back.

That said, I have made some tweaks here.

3. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member