Attachment uploads stuck at 100%

Smooth

Hey all.

Trying to upload image attachments to the forum and it keeps getting stuck at 100% (prior to offering thumbnail/full size insert.

Can anyone offer a hand? Have tried with different attachment settings in terms of maximum mb and physical size...

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Have you tried editing the .htaccess file to see if that resolves it?

Code:
# Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
# cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
# <IfModule mod_security.c>
# SecFilterEngine Off
# SecFilterScanPOST Off
# </IfModule>

Hey all.

Trying to upload image attachments to the forum and it keeps getting stuck at 100% (prior to offering thumbnail/full size insert.

Can anyone offer a hand? Have tried with different attachment settings in terms of maximum mb and physical size...

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Did you do any recent changes to your forum before getting this?

P.s. Can you disble the Use Flash Uploader option and try to upload a attchement and copy/paste here the error that it will throw?

Hiya Brogan... Will try the .htaccess...

This evening I have switched on friendly URLs... I just switched them off and uploads work perfectly...

Will try again with them switched on and the htaccess modded as above?

Thanks Borbole.. Willdo.... I try and hold off starting tickets as it is usually me doing something wrong/dumb! :)

Have started a ticket. Thank you for your assistance :)

I have this problem on my test forum but not when uploading here. On my installation I turned off the flash uploader in the settings and fell back to the standard one which works fine. I'd be interested to know if there is another way around this rather than force everyone to use the basic uploader :)

I have this problem on my test forum but not when uploading here. On my installation I turned off the flash uploader in the settings and fell back to the standard one which works fine. I'd be interested to know if there is another way around this rather than force everyone to use the basic uploader :)
is ur test forum dir pass protected ? then that is the problem

TBolley - we had the same problem. It was sorted by Xen staff by a tweak of the htaccess when i started a support ticket :)

TBolley, could you please write down the ".htacces tweak"? I'm also being able to upload attachments with the flash uploader off, but getting stuck at 100% with the flash uploader on. Also if it matters, i'm not being able to reproduce the flash loader/friendly urls combo :S

Top Bottom