******* - Attachment Essential [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Attachment Essential (version 1.0.0) - Vital features, functions & permissions for improve attachment manager.

INFORMATION:
Vital features, functions & permissions for improve attachment manager.

FEATURES:
- Limit the number of attachments users can upload/download during a given time period, nodes, attachment extensions based on usergroup.
- Limit the size of the attachment file based on usergroup.
- Limit the maximum of height & width of the attachment...

Read more about this resource...

This hack he takes into account the number of downloads made ​​before the implementation of the hack?

Looks great ******* - congratulations.
For me though the only item which would be relevant - and really realy welcome, would be ....- Allow users to manage, search, list, delete, reuse attachments from My Attachment Viewer based on usergroup.

Now that would be good but not worth paying the price of the whole addon. I am neither mean nor poor but would rather pay a more modest fee just for that.

This hack he takes into account the number of downloads made ​​before the implementation of the hack?

You're not able to view the downloaders in the past! Only the users after the add-on install will be tracked

Just noticed this :

- If some files are attached in a private forum and I download them, since Registered Users group can view download tracker, any users can retrieve such files, even though they don't have access to the private forum. Some permission check would be great.
- When a message is beeing posted, all the buttons are "disabled", except "My attachment" ; if you could do the same, it will be welcomed.

- I have a weird error, when you see the online list or click on download tracker link, but it's most likely not the addon fault because it happens in another place (related to Thread Multi Moderation) :

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-mx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 122:
121: $__compilerVar12 = '';
122: foreach ($sortables AS $criteria)
123: {

Maybe you will have some genius idea on what happens. EDIT, it seems it was Member List Manager fault.

Just noticed this :

- If some files are attached in a private forum and I download them, since Registered Users group can view download tracker, any users can retrieve such files, even though they don't have access to the private forum. Some permission check would be great.
- When a message is beeing posted, all the buttons are "disabled", except "My attachment" ; if you could do the same, it will be welcomed.

- I have a weird error, when you see the online list or click on download tracker link, but it's most likely not the addon fault because it happens in another place (related to Thread Multi Moderation) :

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-mx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 122:
121: $__compilerVar12 = '';
122: foreach ($sortables AS $criteria)
123: {

Maybe you will have some genius idea on what happens. EDIT, it seems it was Member List Manager fault.

We will check this and release upgrade version soon.

Thanks

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP TABLE xf_attachment_essential_limit' at line 2

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in *******/AttachmentEssential/Install.php at line 73
*******_AttachmentEssential_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/domain/admin.php at line 16

I cant uninstall the Addon, help. :sick::(

Another bug, if I've not forgot something : after attaching a file with .dll or .so ( for example ) as extension ; if I click on "Download Tracker", I have the following error : "Download tracker is not available for this attachment."
But it should work considering I have the default values for the Excluded Extensions (only images ext) and Excluded Forums (nothing selected), right ?

Another bug, if I've not forgot something : after attaching a file with .dll or .so ( for example ) as extension ; if I click on "Download Tracker", I have the following error : "Download tracker is not available for this attachment."
But it should work considering I have the default values for the Excluded Extensions (only images ext) and Excluded Forums (nothing selected), right ?

I checked your report and nothing error. I think that your downloads not save to DB -> nobody download this attach -> Display this error.

******* updated ******* - Attachment Essential with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

- Fixed can't uninstall bug.
- Fixed filter attachment content type bug.
- Fixed button "My Attachment" doesn't disable on submit.
- Fixed duplicate attachment views count.
- Fixed doesn't display error when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems that the only thing missed is the possibility to upload the attachment on an external server like, for example, imgur for the images. This should be very very good...

It seems that the "My Attachments" button doesn't appear on the edit post page (not the overlay, but the page you get to when clicking "more options...").
I've tried looking in the templates to figure out why it isn't showing, but I can't see anything that should prevent it, as other buttons I've added show up just fine

His looks great.

Is there any chance that you will expand this into a simple attachment gallery?
Preferably divided in:
  1. images (jpeg, png, gif, etc)
  2. documents (doc, docx, xls, ppt, pdf, txt, etc)
  3. videos (mpeg4, avi, swf, etc)
  4. audio (mp3, wav, etc)

Small feature requests :
  1. In the Download Tracker tab, it would be useful to have a link to the post where the attachment is located.
  2. About the prefix for attachment, having the ability to exclude extensions we don't want to add a prefix.
Thanks.

I've such error flooding my logs :

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: prefix - library/*******/AttachmentEssential/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:100
Généré par: Compte inconnu, Aujourd'hui à 01:10
Trace de la pile
#0 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/*******/AttachmentEssential/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(100): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/srv/d_cs-amx/w...', 100, Array)
#1 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Tinhte/AttachImageOptimization/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(41): *******_AttachmentEssential_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#2 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Tinhte_AttachImageOptimization_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#3 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Etat de la requête
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://cs-amx.fr/index.php?attachments/incentive_knife_arkshine-sma.228/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["attachments/incentive_knife_arkshine-sma_228/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I've such error flooding my logs :

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: prefix - library/*******/AttachmentEssential/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:100
Généré par: Compte inconnu, Aujourd'hui à 01:10
Trace de la pile
#0 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/*******/AttachmentEssential/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(100): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/srv/d_cs-amx/w...', 100, Array)
#1 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Tinhte/AttachImageOptimization/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(41): *******_AttachmentEssential_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#2 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Tinhte_AttachImageOptimization_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#3 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Etat de la requête
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://cs-amx.fr/index.php?attachments/incentive_knife_arkshine-sma.228/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["attachments/incentive_knife_arkshine-sma_228/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I'd hazard a guess and say this mod is trying to do it's job of removing queries, which happen to be stuff like the attachment counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom