Attachment Center

leemy

A key feature that my users use on my SMF site is a Media Center -- a page that shows all files that were recently attached to posts on the forum. This page is not a separate gallery where people can make separate attachments. And the page is visible to all registered users, not just admins (which is a feature I think XF has).

Any thoughts on this, if it is something that is coming to XF, available via an extension, or how I would make it myself?

A key feature that my users use on my SMF site is a Media Center -- a page that shows all files that were recently attached to posts on the forum. This page is not a separate gallery where people can make separate attachments. And the page is visible to all registered users, not just admins (which is a feature I think XF has).

Any thoughts on this, if it is something that is coming to XF, available via an extension, or how I would make it myself?

As mentioned above it can be done with an add on. You can request it at the request add on section. Providing a few screenshots as where you would want that to be added, like at the forum page or at a new tab for example, and how to look like would help as well.

Top Bottom