Attachment & Album question.

Private_Ale

First off I'm sure this has been asked and answered before. I've tried searching, but didn't really see anything relevant.

Question #1:
Is there any way to see a list of all of the attachments that you have posted?

Question #2:
For those of us who will switch from vB when xenForo is available, what will happen to existing attachments? I assume they will just be ported to the current system?

Question #3:
Will the attachments be stored in the filesystem or database? Can we choose? If the attachments are stored in the filesystem, can we select the directory? If so, can we have it located above the document root? (ie: /home/attachments instead of /home/public_html/attachments)

Question #4:
I know it has already be stated that the first release will not have any albums. Which is totally fine. However what will happen to existing user albums for people who convert from vB? Once again, I assume they will just sit in limbo until an album system is implemented?

Thank You :D

I would be extremely happy if blog entries (with attachments and comments) and photos in user's albums were imported into a forum. Data loss definitely a problem and would be bad for the communities.

Top Bottom