1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As there is no place to discuss this specific forum,

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Blargher79, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blargher79

Blargher79 New Member

As there is no place to discuss this specific forum, I thought I'd post here. I'd like my account on this specific forum deleted if possible. Thanks!

2. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Makes no sense.

James likes this.
  3. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

4. Blargher79

Blargher79 New Member

I would like to have my account that is on this forum deleted if possible. What's confusing?

Yeah- posts deleted too would be great. However XenForo handles account deletion.

5. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

Wrong place to ask that is if they even respond to these requests. Post reported.

6. Blargher79

Blargher79 New Member

The first sentence of this thread was dedicated to explaining that. Please refer back to it. Thanks for the report, that usually helps get the attention of a member of the administration. :)

7. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

I doubt they'll delete the account.
    You can always change your email and forget the pass?

8. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

I've no idea what the policy is, and I do not have admincp access. Someone else will look at this later. I've left the reported post open.

9. Deepmartini

Is there a feature in Xenforo for users to self delete their account? This might be cool to add in version 1.2

10. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Delete like a Facebook or MySpace? ... which is a soft-delete.
    Your data is still there, but it never deletes, he information become hidden from the public view.

11. Deepmartini

Yeah that would be great to have. That way the admins can go back and reactivate an account if the person changes their mind or if something needs to be researched etc.

12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Moved from bug reports to feedback.

We don't routinely delete accounts.

If you no longer wish to use the forum then just don't log in again.

I have also replied to your conversation with the same response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.