Lack of interest Artificial Intelligent moderation assistant technologies..

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

sross

A few years ago I would say this is impossible, but there are already systems that can understand human emotional states. For example "Amelia" is a new A.I. doing help desk work for many companies now. This A.I. is capable of detecting the mental state of those it is conversing with. If the user is approaching a certain level of anger or agitation it can then pass them to a real person.

It might be extremely lucrative for Xenforo to implement this type of technology before other forum systems do. I don't see this technology "auto-moderating" a forum, but I can see it assisting moderators, notifying moderators to a member dust up that has begun or a thread that has gone off the rails. As most with big boards know, the faster a thread or fighting members can be shut down, the less disturbance for the entire board. The A.I. could alert moderators "User x has become extremely agitated and moderators may need to intervene" , "thread x is showing signs of becoming hostile, moderators may want to observe". You get the idea.

Technically I am not sure what system could be used for this, possibly Googles A.I. api or such. Whatever tech "Amelia" is using could be applied to text discussion.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom