array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array

X3nman

Hi everyone,
I am trying to fix up an old mod that is now unsupported by the developer.
I am not a coder and am struggling to understand how to fix a server error it is giving me.
I have managed to fix other errors through googling and trial and error, but this one is defeating me.
I don't think it is anything too complicated, but needs someone who knows what they're talking about :D

Error Info
ErrorException: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array - library/XenAuction/CronEntry/Auction.php:92
Generated By: User1, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_merge(): ...', '/home/mysite...', 92, Array)
#1 /home/mysite.com/library/XenAuction/CronEntry/Auction.php(92): array_merge(Array, false)
#2 /home/mysite.com/library/XenAuction/ControllerPublic/Process.php(350): XenAuction_CronEntry_Auction::runExpireAuction(Array)
#3 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenAuction_ControllerPublic_Process->actionExpire()
#4 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/mysite.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://mysite.com/index.php?auction-process/expire&id=6"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["auction-process/expire"] => string(0) ""
["id"] => string(1) "6"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Lines 91 + 92 in auction.php are as follows....
Code:
// Set phrase params
         $args        = array_merge($auction, $bid);

I have attached auctions.php for anyone who wants to look at the full file.

Thanks to anyone who takes a look.

Attachments

@X3nman,

You need to verify that XenAuction_Model_Auction::getWinningBid() is returning an array. It would appear it isn't.

It's bad form, but you can try forcing php to cast the variable as an array by tacking (array) to the front of it. For example:

$args = array_merge($auction, (array)$bid);

You might get an error about something else later on, but it also might be just hacky enough to run...

Top Bottom