Are there participants of this forum for hire to work for clients?

Adorer

Are there people for hire here who work for clients to make the changes and adjustments they want? In one of the forums I am setting up, I want to put a marketplace where people can make bids and/or make purchases and connect it to Paypal. Are there people here for hire to do this and adjustments?

Are there people for hire here who work for clients to make the changes and adjustments they want? In one of the forums I am setting up, I want to put a marketplace where people can make bids and/or make purchases and connect it to Paypal. Are there people here for hire to do this and adjustments?
Hi

We provide a XenForo monthly maintenance service that covers any customization you need like the ones you mentioned.

Please read our customer testimonials :)

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...s-english-español-big-board-migrations.69924/

I used to, but I got tired of the cutthroat mentality in pricing. My time is far too valuable to take a pittance from someone wanting to pay me $50 for $750 worth of work. That was a few years ago, however, and some of those bottom feeders have disappeared from here (thankfully). I do know that some of the top add-on developers here have a great reputation and release quality products--you'll be in good hands if you choose one of them. Their work is usually worth more than you'll pay for it. :)

I used to, but I got tired of the cutthroat mentality in pricing. My time is far too valuable to take a pittance from someone wanting to pay me $50 for $750 worth of work. That was a few years ago, however, and some of those bottom feeders have disappeared from here (thankfully). I do know that some of the top add-on developers here have a great reputation and release quality products--you'll be in good hands if you choose one of them. Their work is usually worth more than you'll pay for it. :)
In our case we charge $110 per month and we do anything the customer will need with no limit. We can install 50 addons, configure them, make backups, customize his style, fix problems or improve the security for the same price with no limits. Many customers thanks us because most people usually charge per work instead of offer an unlimited service like us

Top Bottom