Are there any third party like systems?

IcEWoLF

Are there any third party like systems that you can Like/Dislike? Something like what DBTech uses.

Yes Post Ratings is definitely worth getting. Since I got it I've definitely seen increases in maturity and thought from some of my forum members.

I'll just also add when the Post ratings add-on was released I wasn't a fan of it since xenforo introduced a perfect like system which I thought was perfectly implemented ( i still think this) but if you are wanting to do more than like a post then Luke Foreman's add-on does a great job. As you can tell, i purchased it after using it when i staffed at a site which used it. Luke also supports and updates the add-on so you have no worries with development being ongoing it is a worthwhile purchase you'll make.

It could do with more features with combating abusing ratings, where you get members just negatively rating members for the fun of it, as the clean up process is prity painful and tedious which can takes a while but otherwise it's a quality add-on which does the job perfectly.

Top Bottom