Are there any BUSY XF sites ?

R1Lover

I have gone through the list of sites in the off topic section... most of them are dead links, errors or sites with no active members online.

Are there any active XF sites that you can refer me too? I would like to see some larger XF sites and how they are using XF.

When I say larger, I mean with 50 plus members online.

Thanks for the help.

It's Sunday. Not many are going to have 50 members online today, 'specially at this time of day.

Try these, some are more busy than others: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/big-bigger-biggest-xf-forums.15638/
EDIT: Oops, I guess that is the list you looked at already. Keep in mind that the XF adoption isn't really wide-spread (for a number of reasons) so there also may not be a whole lot of sites other than the 1M post sites that actually have that many active users.

It's Sunday. Not many are going to have 50 members online today, 'specially at this time of day.
Though "this time of day" is entirely relative, in lots of parts of the world it's still pretty early in the day on Sunday, elsewhere it's Monday morning already.

Time of the day isn't too relevant as a global forum there are always people awake... lol

I'm sure they are out there, I just couldn't find any so I thought you guys and gals could help me. :)

do you really need 50+ members? or just connections? Right now this official XF site has 32 members, 55 guests. On weekdays that members online climbs above 50.

http://terrariaonline.com/forum/

tmvg.png

I'd like to see a site with 35,000+ unique visitors a day on the forum. I'm still trying to figure out how the forum will run with that many visitors. Right now mine is getting 40-50,000...I know it works good for all these low activity sites but I still have no clue how it would perform on a busy site (much busier than OP would like to see).

The site activity is fantastic, but the site performance is awful. I don't think it has anything to do with XF per se. When I first tried to access the site, it timed out. I did a ping which also timed out. The site loads now but performance is awful. I'll try again later.
It didnt load for me at all.

The site activity is fantastic, but the site performance is awful. I don't think it has anything to do with XF per se. When I first tried to access the site, it timed out. I did a ping which also timed out. The site loads now but performance is awful. I'll try again later.

loaded within seconds for me on a very slow ADSL connection...

Online now: 5,394 (members: 560, guests: 4,834)

Site loads very fast now, but there are 3000 less people online now then earlier.

It's a clean, basic site. Not even 4k threads, but they have 90k posts which shows good discussions.

I checked this site last night and with over 5300 visitors onlineit loaded faster than my dev site with just me online. Very impressive, :)

Top Bottom