Are ******* cheating people ?

USY

I have order on ******* a Lifetime Addon for XF 2. I have pay already the invoice and the didn't reply since 2 days.
Has someone already ordered something there and has had similar experiences with them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have order on ******* a Lifetime Addon for XF 2. I have pay already the invoice and the didn't reply since 2 days.
Has someone already ordered something there and has had similar experiences with them ?

Same with me :(

The problem is not that he is a scammer. The add-ons he sells would also be interesting, the problem is that he is suspected of putting malicious code inside and above all his assistance is bad.

General rule of thumb: If you're asking about an addon developer or other developer on the Xenforo forum, and his name comes out being displayed as *******, you probably want to stay away from that guy,. :)

Don't take offence but it's not that it takes a rule to understand it.
:D:cool:;)

Wow, good to know.

I thought they were pretty good addon devs since they come up on Google when you search for xenforo addons and heard their name a lot.

I use a lot of their products for XenForo 1 and they're pretty good. They was banned from XenForo.com but they still have a lot of customers. But being banned from XenForo has a big impact on their profit, mostly they don't have new customer, so their service getting bad over time. They are not scammers, they just spend less time to support a service that they are no longer get profit.

I think there should be some support from Xenforo for devs that go into their software i.e. emergency eject or something to pull malicious code.

That firm add-on and themes are banned from xenforo.

Its staff was a very good company. But I think there were big problems in their code. I say it everywhere. There is no vulnerability in xenforo. However, the add-on, theme or language file you use may cause vulnerabilities.

I don't get add-on and themes from people and places I don't trust.

I was going to get a statistics plugin. I opened a subject on xenforo.com. I learned that that company was banned. The statistics plugin was fine. That's why I didn't buy it. I got addonflare.

See for similar topic

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...file-after-uprading-to-2-1-10-patch-2.181032/

That’s quite some faith in Google!

I spent 3 years ago my baby community from mybb to xenforo. Then when I write xenforo to google uncle, a site comes out. But I used a few plugins and files of the guys. There is problem. Then I ran away from them.

You should not rely on the results found in Uncle Google. Most sites do tricks. It uses illegal methods. But it cannot be detected.

I have never used illegal methods. But I had a lot of illegal attacks

People I touched their interests do not like me. I always spoke the truth. I was not scared.

Last edited:
If you want to know more of the history, you can do a search for his name on TAZ where there are still several old threads from 2014 and 2015 discussing his exploits and shady practices.

These include but are not limited to:
  • running a hackers collective site
  • using stolen code in his addons
  • selling custom addons and after assuring the customers that owned full rights to the addon using the same code in similar addons within his inventory
  • secretly using callbacks to send data over to their server, code which reportedly "sent the entire $_SERVER array to their site - this included your IP, as well as any basic authentication (htaccess) details used to access the AdminCP area"
  • poor or no support; no response to questions about his published addons
  • etc.

Top Bottom