Archon - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Where do I find the off-canvas menu, please? I was looking for a way to keep the sidebar on the left, like in the demo, but cannot find any settings relating to that.

EDIT: Or does that mean only for the mobile version?

Last edited:
Ok, a couple of pointers here:

1. Visitor Panel doesn't seem to display in the Sidebar at all;
2. When Floating Navbar is enabled, and Enable Logo in Navigation is checked, scrolling causes them to jump right - I presume you have different widths applied for the topnav when floating and when not? EDIT: Figured this one out - uncheck "Enable Floating Logo inside Nav Bar"
3. When topnav is applied to the sidebar, it still leaves a blank space space reserved for the topnav in both desktop and mobile versions

Last edited:
Ok, a couple of pointers here:

1. Visitor Panel doesn't seem to display in the Sidebar at all;
2. When Floating Navbar is enabled, and Enable Logo in Navigation is checked, scrolling causes them to jump right - I presume you have different widths applied for the topnav when floating and when not? EDIT: Figured this one out - uncheck "Enable Floating Logo inside Nav Bar"
3. When topnav is applied to the sidebar, it still leaves a blank space space reserved for the topnav in both desktop and mobile versions

1.) Style Properties: [XB] Sidebar -> Sidebar Visitor Panel, remove the display: none;

2.) Could be an oversight on our part, glad you got it sorted though for now.

3.) Could you clarify this? Technically the main nav bar where the logo and user panel should be there.

Archon will still be updated and supported. It may even make it into the 2.0 product lineup down the road depending on demand. For now, if you own an active license you can submit a ticket on our site to get a 50% off coupon for one of the styles that did get converted over (does not apply to new releases).

I bought one license :)
footer text edit where?

sample edit ?
About us

Quisque mi odio, malesuada eu elit ut, euismod rutrum purus. Maecenas ullamcorper volutpat feugiat.
Quisque mi odio, malesuada eu elit ut, euismod rutrumt feugiat

Top Bottom