Aquarium Community

Hello everyone,

This is a new sort of style that I have wanted to implement for a while. Extensive work has been done to the software to get it to suit our needs and addons have been used extensively throughout.

The sidebar allows you to access any part of the website when being viewed in fullscreen mode. It is also full of conditionals to display different links depending on what usergroup the member is in.

A lot of addons from @Waindigo have been used and customised to suit our needs. All groups use these addons with some extra modifications.

A really cool feature we have is called "Tipping". It makes use of the bank provided by @xfrocks. Users can add funds into their wallet on the website. When viewing posts users can "tip" other members if they like the post. Tipping means that they click the "tip" button on the users post. It deducts $1 from the user and transfers it into the OP's account.

The style was made by me and @Russ helped with getting the sidebar running. It no longer really functions as a forum so to speak, but more like a website built on top of the forum software.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it :)

http://thereefuge.com

Thanks.

Nice looking forum @The Reefuge, I had to search it to see if anyone was posting about algae scrubbers, I make those and run an xF forum as well www.turbosaquatics.com but haven't had time to really make it snazzy like yours.

I did notice a few things, on the community page the bottom bar is not clickable (home, archive, TOS, facebook, etc)

Also if you click the VIP Membership link on the right widget then click "more" on the toolbar and select LFS reviews, it's a dead link. If you go to sidebar-community-LFS it works.

Top Bottom