XF 1.5 Approval

MirandaSings

I am trying to sign up to a forum but I get this:
Thanks for registering. Your registration must now be approved by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

Why do I see this? And how do I get this feature on my forum?

You see this because the forum administrator has enabled admin-approval mode. He or she must now review your registration for your account to be activated.

This feature can be found in: Options > User Registration > Enable Manual Approval

You see this because the forum administrator has enabled admin-approval mode. He or she must now review your registration for your account to be activated.

This feature can be found in: Options > User Registration > Enable Manual Approval
Is that for every user that signs up? I was banned on this forum and the very first time I signed up I didnt have to get approved. But after the ban and I signed up again using a diff IP, I get this message

Is that for every user that signs up? I was banned on this forum and the very first time I signed up I didnt have to get approved. But after the ban and I signed up again using a diff IP, I get this message
Xenforo employs various security measures in order to prevent users from bypassing bans. I also author my own security add-on to further prevent this. I am not going to teach you how to evade bans.

Xenforo employs various security measures in order to prevent users from bypassing bans. I also author my own security add-on to further prevent this. I am not going to teach you how to evade bans.
First of all I never asked how to evade a ban, I'm asking how would I make that feature available on my forum also.

Top Bottom