XF 2.0 Approval Queue Bulk Action?

Raul7

Hi Everyone,
sorry for this noob question! I cant seem to find a Bulk action on Moderator Approval Queue, I currently have 460 items, and all of them are spam, I just want to select delete and save, but i Cant seem to see the option ! what am I missing? (my profile is Super Admin)

Thank you for the help.

I feel your pain as I do wish we had some bulk selection options there. We'll certainly consider it in the future.

For now, here's a nifty little trick. Add this URL to your browser as a bookmark:
Code:
javascript:(function(){ $('input[type="radio"][value="delete"]').click(); }())
It may need a slightly different value to select entries that don't use "delete" as an action (such as users), but if most of them are posts and other content then it should work.

I feel your pain as I do wish we had some bulk selection options there. We'll certainly consider it in the future.

For now, here's a nifty little trick. Add this URL to your browser as a bookmark:
Code:
javascript:(function(){ $('input[type="radio"][value="delete"]').click(); }())
It may need a slightly different value to select entries that don't use "delete" as an action (such as users), but if most of them are posts and other content then it should work.
Thanks for the prompt reply @Chris D ,

Sorry, so I should add this to the URL?
this is my URL: http://Domain.com/approval-queue/

So I should make it ? http://Domain.com/approval-queue/javascript:(function(){ $('input[type="radio"][value="delete"]').click(); }())

???? Doesnt seem to be right! Can you please explain more.

Nope, you just add exactly what I wrote as the URL for a bookmark, then while you're viewing your approval queue, you click the bookmark and it will automatically select all of the "Delete" checkboxes for you. In Chrome, adding/editing the bookmark will look like this:

1518550923006.webp

Hi, I found this thread useful. It's slightly different in XF 2.0, since the delete option is gone, so here's a slight change:

javascript:(function(){%20$('input[type="radio"][value="notify"]').click();%20}())

It works but I still have 500 click left, because I want to de-select in bulk the "Notify user if action was taken" checkbox too. Can someone suggest some javascript for that? Thanks.

More bulk tools would be helpful though, I have over 500 spammers in the queue over the past six months. I can't keep up with all the clicks. :)

Nope, you just add exactly what I wrote as the URL for a bookmark, then while you're viewing your approval queue, you click the bookmark and it will automatically select all of the "Delete" checkboxes for you. In Chrome, adding/editing the bookmark will look like this:

View attachment 168809
Works perfect had to change value="reject" Thank you.. How about removing the Notify Users?

Code:
javascript:(function(){ $('input[type="radio"][value="spam_clean"]').click(); }())
Thanks, this works if the users/threads are in approval queue. The problem I've having now is that hundreds, if not thousands, of threads are not in approval queue and are scattered all over the the forum across thousands of spam accounts. Spam cleaner is highly manual. Any thoughts on how to bulk cleanup all these users/posts/threads?

My workaround atm is to select all the threads on a page, mark as unapproved, then go to the approval queue and spam clean. Do you have a better solution as this will take hours? Thanks.

Top Bottom