Apple to expand cellphone carriers in U.S.

Peggy

Forbes reports on a new research note from Jeffries & Co. analyst Peter Misek claiming that Apple's next-generation iPhone will be a relatively minor revamp known as the "iPhone 4S" and will debut in September. Misek also claims that Apple will be expanding carrier availability in the U.S. to include Sprint and T-Mobile by the end of the year, with China Mobile also reportedly coming on board.

Read more at MacRumors.com

The rumors are spreading wildly. So I googled iPhone for Sprint, and yeah.

Hopefully this will bring the data price down in packages... I've kept myself from getting an iPhone because $25 for 2GB is a horrible, horrible offer. I probably eat up 2GB in just browsing in a few hours, someone give me an unlimited plan and I might burn some money on another evil product.

Hopefully this will bring the data price down in packages... I've kept myself from getting an iPhone because $25 for 2GB is a horrible, horrible offer. I probably eat up 2GB in just browsing in a few hours, someone give me an unlimited plan and I might burn some money on another evil product.
The chances of data prices going down are nil.

I am still using the iPhone 3G and won't update till the iPhone 5 even though my upgrade has been due since April. What is awesome is that I am grandfathered into AT&T's unlimited data for $30 a month.

Anyone here heard that AT&T is buying Sprint?

Oops, guess that's T-mobile, sorry!
You did that just to get one of these -
spanking.gif

and I am all-too-happy to oblige. :)

I am still using the iPhone 3G and won't update till the iPhone 5 even though my upgrade has been due since April. What is awesome is that I am grandfathered into AT&T's unlimited data for $30 a month.

Yea I am also lucky enough to get the unlimited plan still. No way I could use the current ones without paying double each month.

I do too. The only reason I'm still with them is I love my iPhone. So if Sprint gets an iPhone, I am gone.

Do yourself a favor and ask around your local area about how the Sprint service is. I had Sprint once for 3 days, never had so many dropped calls and service problems. At that time I was using a Blackberry. Needless to say I am still fighting with Sprint because they are trying to charge me for a full service plan for a month even though they took the phones back and had a 14 day return policy.

Do yourself a favor and ask around your local area about how the Sprint service is. I had Sprint once for 3 days, never had so many dropped calls and service problems. At that time I was using a Blackberry. Needless to say I am still fighting with Sprint because they are trying to charge me for a full service plan for a month even though they took the phones back and had a 14 day return policy.

I was with Sprint for almost 2 years and never had any issues with them at all. No dropped calls, nothing. The only reason I moved to AT&T was for the iPhone.

Top Bottom