Appearance

Drae

Some more questions :D

I was wondering, I code CSS for Zetaboards at present and though the Colour Palette and Style Properties is awesome on XenForo, is that the only way to change the visual aspects? I can see a CSS box at the bottom of each section, but is it possible to do it overall in one area or stylesheet?

Also, is there anywhere one can learn the Xenforo specific id and elements without having to be a licensed customer just yet? (ie, so I can get the hang of it before I decide to buy Xenforo)

Thanks!

Some more questions :D

I was wondering, I code CSS for Zetaboards at present and though the Colour Palette and Style Properties is awesome on XenForo, is that the only way to change the visual aspects? I can see a CSS box at the bottom of each section, but is it possible to do it overall in one area or stylesheet?

Also, is there anywhere one can learn the Xenforo specific id and elements without having to be a licensed customer just yet? (ie, so I can get the hang of it before I decide to buy Xenforo)

Thanks!

Everything is customisable using the templates and css system. The color palette is a simple quick and go feature, but everything is completely changeable outside of the color palette.

You can try the templates system out in the XenForo demo. http://xenforo.com/demo/

Top Bottom