1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Apparence issue on the homepage

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Betclever, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hello all,

I'm using a big resolution with my Imac 5k so I don't have any apparence problem but some of my members have the forum shifted to the left or the sidebar which is invisible...

Some of them who have a resolution of 1360X768 are facing a big problem with shifting categories.
    Members who use a resolution bigger than 1360X768 doesn't have this issue.

However, this resolution comes from a notebook and a lot of users are impacted...

I will put 2 screen for the apparence problem and 1 screen of mine to show you what I have on my screen cause everything is ok on my side (the last one).

Can someone help to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Link to the site would be beneficial.

3. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Oh sorry Tracy, I forgot to add this one... :(

Here is my website => bet-clever.com

This problem is really a big problem cause I have a lot of users who huse this kind of screen resolution... :s

Thanks for your help.

4. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

Works fine for me. In firefox open your site and hit ctrl + shift + m and you'' have firefox's responsive tester. Just increase the height and see if it makes any difference.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  5. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

It works perfectly for users who use a high resolution like 1920x1080 or something like that.
    When you mention the command on your previous post, it's a zoom command?

I can't ask my members to use this command or go to the properties and use 90% instead 100%.
    In fact, I hope we can adapt the theme for all resolutions and not only for us who use a good resolution.

CSS adjustment?

6. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

Change your sidebar width to 250px instead of 260px and that should fix the issue.