Apex (Light) [Paid] [Deleted]

Also was the blue bar intentional on this part?
jj.webp

Or was it suppose to look something like this?

qq.webp

Ok I hope you know I wasn't bashing your skin or anything. Just a couple of things that I noticed. I hope you don't mind me pointing things out. Keep up the great work sir!:)

Ok I hope you know I wasn't bashing your skin or anything. Just a couple of things that I noticed. I hope you don't mind me pointing things out. Keep up the great work sir!:)

It's all good, feedback is good. Only makes things better :)

Sorry, don't feel like working today at work ;) But I did notice that the login you see below doesn't really fit the page. I noticed the pop up on the "Contact Us" pop up looks good though. So I think it would look alot better if the two blended like so:

The old login:

old.webp

New example:

new.webp

Hope that helps. :)

How can I add a banner in replace of where the search box is and move the search elsewhere? Just have a huge waste of empty space and need to put a banner block there.

I also bought this and branding removed, thx ;)Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 1.37.27 PM.webp

How can I add a banner in replace of where the search box is and move the search elsewhere? Just have a huge waste of empty space and need to put a banner block there.

I also bought this and branding removed, thx ;)View attachment 75010

That's a big logo! :p

At any rate, did you by chance adjust the header logo height? This may be a bug with the placement of the search box. On my iPad so I can't debug it ATM but @Russ may chime in. Seems we need to calculate search placement with logo height in our options.

That's a big logo! :p

At any rate, did you by chance adjust the header logo height? This may be a bug with the placement of the search box. On my iPad so I can't debug it ATM but @Russ may chime in. Seems we need to calculate search placement with logo height in our options.
I did to 200. I just dropped it now though. Got any ideas on making our logo smaller but still look good? lol

Not too fancy, just perfect!
Big font, flat color, clear frame... so easy on the eyes, no need extra fluffly thing, its just work!

Love this theme, I will most likely replace my elegance theme by this one!

Steve F updated Apex (Light) with a new update entry:

XenBase and Apex Light Update

XenBase Update

Update as usual - Import XenBase xml overwriting your XenBase Style, then you can import the style xmls overwriting the originals.

Take a backup of your style before upgrading!!

Fixed
  • Category node FA icon when not set as a root category (Font Awesome integration)

Added
  • New Go to Top & Bottom Buttons now available
  • Scroll up/down button mobile properties
  • New color...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom