XF 2.1 APC Cache?

SatGuyScott

I just moved from Xenforo 1.5 to 2.1. With the old software I was caching with APC and it worked great,

However on Xenforo 2.1 nothing is being cached by APC anymore, and I do have$config['cache']['backend'] = 'Apc'; in my config.php in the src directory.

Am I doing something wrong or is Apc caching no longer needed?

I just moved from Xenforo 1.5 to 2.1. With the old software I was caching with APC and it worked great,

However on Xenforo 2.1 nothing is being cached by APC anymore, and I do have$config['cache']['backend'] = 'Apc'; in my config.php in the src directory.

Am I doing something wrong or is Apc caching no longer needed?

Looks like the config changed: https://xenforo.com/xf2-docs/manual/cache/

Code:
$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;
$config['cache']['provider'] = 'ApcCache';

Thanks Arn. I added it but I am getting this error.

<code>Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Invalid cache provider 'ApcCache' in /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/CacheFactory.php:76 Stack trace: #0 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/CacheFactory.php(34): XF\CacheFactory->instantiate('ApcCache', Array) #1 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/App.php(639): XF\CacheFactory->create('ApcCache', Array) #2 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('', Array, Object(XF\Container)) #3 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/App.php(2349): XF\Container->create('cache', '') #4 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/App.php(666): XF\App->cache('registry') #5 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container)) #6 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/App.php(1650): XF\Container->offsetGet('registry') #7 /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container)) #8 /home/ftpuser in /home/ftpusers/satguys/public_html/xen/src/XF/CacheFactory.php on line 76</code>

Not sure why though as APC is listed in my PHP.

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 10.46.04 AM.webp

And the test / stats page is working as well.

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 10.47.17 AM.webp

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks again Arn for your quick reply!

Top Bottom