[AP] Style Suite

[AP] Style Suite [Paid] 2.11.9

No permission to buy (€15.00)
apathy updated [AP] Style Suite with a new update entry:

• Fix previews not updating when the color picker was used to select an input value
  • Delete some duplicate phrases
  • Delete some unnecessary explanation phrases
  • Migrate inline CSS from Username/Title controllers to ap_ss_previews.less
  • Removing font does not reset to default font in preview
  • Unset animated glow from preview if user switches to another glow strength (Title previews)
  • Stop showing invisible text with Inner-text animation if a URL was removed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Fix bug where Admin user editor Tooltip settings would only appear if the edited user has the admin tooltip permissions
  • Fix some username & title effects still applying even when user does not have "[Username] Change settings" and "[Title] Change settings"
  • Remove some unnecessary <li> tags from group style editor
  • Remove some unnecessary <li> tags from admin user editor templates
  • Move Admin User Editor dropdowns to their own tabs
  • Fix base...

Note: All public settings pages (Username, Title, Tooltip, Postbit, Profile) have been merged into 1 new page called "Style settings" - please ensure you set the new "Change style settings" permission.
  • Increase image icon size from 12x12 -> 14x14
  • Update custom title editor to redirect to the new "Style settings" page instead of the removed "Title settings" page
  • Create admin options "Hidden" and "Special" for avatar frames - you can now choose to hide certain...

@apathy - Hello, i am trying to buy this addon but i didn't received e-mail confirmation for my account.
Can you fix it please?
I have same username like here.

@apathy - Hello, i am trying to buy this addon but i didn't received e-mail confirmation for my account.
Can you fix it please?
I have same username like here.
Sorry I only got to see this now, but it looks like you got it sorted :D Thanks again for the purchase, don't ever hesitate to let me know if you run into issues

• Stop using Regex to determine font-awesome icons in Templater
  • Image icon is not pre-loaded in the preview
  • Overwrite existing <style> tag for animated glow previews instead of creating new ones for each input
  • Remove width: max-content; from sparkle CSS
  • Redirect to the last used tab pane after saving in the Style controller
  • Improve general profile styling slightly
  • Fix broken phrase in group controller: "ap_change_pr_css"
  • Fix broken phrase in admin...

• Remove redundant str_replace in findFrames() and findSparkles()
  • Remove useless admin option explanations
  • Ensure each controller is reading from the correct source
  • Remove ap_frame_dir admin option - now all frames MUST be stored in /data/apathy/StyleSuite/frames
  • Profile styles: Stop brightening links on hover
  • Fix Profile styles: Hovering over an avatar makes the frame disappear (all supported themes affected - grab your template from the...

Does this have any gamification in the user group permission setting? Like a Jr. Member would be able to change username styles but not the banner settings because those are only available for senior members?

Does this have any gamification in the user group permission setting? Like a Jr. Member would be able to change username styles but not the banner settings because those are only available for senior members?
Sure, you don't have to give a user group all the permissions if you don't want to. All the settings have a respective permission so you can set it up however you like.

• Create admin options for controller username image icon size
  • Replace username image icon URL text field with a file uploader (users will have to replace their linked image icons)
  • Use listeners for adding columns to UserProfile and UserGroup entities instead of class extensions
  • Add preview of fonts in the Admin controller

Would be cool to add pre-defined options for postbit background images, and then users can select from a dropdown with a preview visible. Either that, or the default option being them adding a URL to an image. Would be cool to have either or both.

I've got about 5 images I let members choose 1 from. I'd prefer that, than them do whatever they want.

Would be cool to add pre-defined options for postbit background images, and then users can select from a dropdown with a preview visible.
I'll consider this

Either that, or the default option being them adding a URL to an image. Would be cool to have either or both.
This is currently the only way to add a postbit BG with this addon, though I was thinking of replacing it with a file uploader instead to reduce external connections.

• Trigger rebuilding of caches post upgrade - this will help admins who haven't upgraded in a while.
  • use hasAdminPermission to check for permissions in admin controllers
  • Create admin options "Max postbit background height/width"
  • Resize uploaded username icon images if necessary
  • Create jobs for rebuilding caches
  • Support ThemeHouse UI.X 2 (Follow the steps on the Wiki!)
  • Create job to...

Great update. Still hoping for one day where admin can add several choices for a postbit background and then the user can choose from a visual library or selection of these to apply to their own postbit. Hope that makes sense. I also want to offer them the ability to upload their own.

Thanks! This addon looks great.

• Begin work on "Postbit presets" (still WIP and wont be worth using until the next update)
  • Fix post-install/post-upgrade cache rebuild job
  • Extend user entity & create functions for permission checking
  • Allow positioning of username icon
  • Create style properties for disabling CSS of unused sections
  • Remove data registry columns on uninstall
  • Rework avatar frame code to simply inject class names rather than HTML
  • Optimize handling of username classes slightly
  • Rework...

Top Bottom