[AP] Style Suite

[AP] Style Suite [Paid] 2.11.9

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Looks like the API isn't seeing the columns I add to the User entity.
Is this what you're talking about? I'll take at it later tonight.
Yeah this is the one mate if you could figure this out I'd hugely appreciate and even drop you a little tip

apathy updated [AP] Style Suite with a new update entry:

• Stop needlessly calling the Visitor object for the find Username, Title, and Postbit functions
  • Allow styling of Member Tooltips
  • Add admin option to globally disable Member Tooltip styles
  • Alphabetically sort links in visitor menu
  • Alphabetically sort links in account sidebar
  • Inherit avatar classes for frames - fixes most positioning issues without the need for specific fixes
  • Remove [UW] Forum Comments System online indicator fix (no longer needed)
  • Remove regular...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A note on updating: you will immediately notice that your Username & Title styles are not applying due to the new changes - they're still there, you just need to build the relevant caches by saving your username/title settings respectively. As soon as one user does this everyones styles will start applying again.
  • Use isset() on various variables in Templater to ensure they actually exist before calling them
  • Stop calling to the registry in the Tooltip controller
  • Stop...

@apathy Anyone test this with UIX themes?

I use a UI.X based theme and it works fine, couple issues that are likely resolved in the latest update regarding a seperate API add-on I use but that's nothing to do with the UI.X theme all works great out of the box, I have customised the way the postbit background works a little just to tweak it to perfection but everything works great. Dev's also really helpful when it comes to resolving issues.

Purchased, can't download, sent you a PM on your board.
Replied, but answering publicly since other people have had this problem before - you need to set a domain in your license before the download button will become visible.

Replied, but answering publicly since other people have had this problem before - you need to set a domain in your license before the download button will become visible.

Thanks got your reply. I figured it was license checks but for the life of me could not find the link anywhere under the resource. Maybe a styling issue on your board that's hiding it.

Thanks got your reply. I figured it was license checks but for the life of me could not find the link anywhere under the resource. Maybe a styling issue on your board that's hiding it.
Indeed, I removed the "Resources" tab from the main navigation bar but that took away the sub-navigation elements also - I have them hardcoded onto 2 pages but perhaps I should look into making them even easier.

Started seeing a few of these new errors since enabling the addon (1.6.1)...

• InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'ap_username_style' on Z61\Classifieds:Listing[147]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Aug 26, 2021 at 12:48 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(110): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('ap_username_sty...')
#1 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php(120): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('ap_username_sty...')
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Template/Templater.php(73): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, Object(Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing), false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(4503): DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, Object(Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing), false)
#4 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php(31): XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameLink(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, Object(Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing), false, Array)
#5 [internal function]: apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameLink(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, Object(Z61\Classifieds\Entity\Listing), false, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1121): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s20/public/reaction_item_classifieds_listing.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->func('username_link', Array, false)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(817): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(130): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('reaction_item_c...', 'reaction_snippe...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s20/public/news_feed_item_classifieds_listing_reaction.php(7): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('reaction_item_c...', 'reaction_snippe...', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#12 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array, true, NULL)
#13 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(102): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:news_fee...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(79): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#15 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1184): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#17 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s20/public/news_feed_macros.php(36): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(817): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#19 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(130): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#20 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s20/public/news_feed_macros.php(13): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro(NULL, 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#21 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(817): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#22 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(130): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#23 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s20/public/member_latest_activity.php(33): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#24 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#25 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_latest_a...', Array, true, NULL)
#26 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:member_l...', Array)
#27 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#28 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Member\\Lates...', 'public:member_l...', Array)
#29 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(ThemeHouse\StyleSwitch\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#30 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(ThemeHouse\StyleSwitch\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#31 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#32 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#33 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#34 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#35 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(36) "/members/russell.942/latest-activity"
["referrer"] => string(55) "https://mysite.com/members/russell.942/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/members/russell_942/latest-activity"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Good to know, Ill look into this and will hopefully have a fix out soon.

Great and thank you.

As a couple of suggestions in general:

1. Would be good to consolidate these styling options into a single account management page rather than 3. To cut down on real estate

2. Communicating how to add FA icons to non tech savvy users is challenging, perhaps some type of FA icon selector might be very useful.

A note on updating: This update reworks how sparkles & fonts are read, your users will need to reselect their preferred values following the upgrade.
  • Delete all frame name phrases (no longer needed)
  • Fix avatar frame preview not respecting custom frame directories
  • Create "Manage sparkles" admin permission
  • Create "Manage avatar frames" admin permission
  • Create "Manage fonts" admin permission
  • Rename all permissions for consistency
  • Combine all permissions into 2 categories (member/admin)
  • Rename "Frame" permission -> "Change frame"

Top Bottom