- Stop needlessly calling the Visitor object for the find Username, Title, and Postbit functions
- Allow styling of Member Tooltips
- Add admin option to globally disable Member Tooltip styles
- Alphabetically sort links in visitor menu
- Alphabetically sort links in account sidebar
- Inherit avatar classes for frames - fixes most positioning issues without the need for specific fixes
- Remove [UW] Forum Comments System online indicator fix (no longer needed)
- Remove regular...
A note on updating: you will immediately notice that your Username & Title styles are not applying due to the new changes - they're still there, you just need to build the relevant caches by saving your username/title settings respectively. As soon as one user does this everyones styles will start applying again.
- Use isset() on various variables in Templater to ensure they actually exist before calling them
- Stop calling to the registry in the Tooltip controller
Replied, but answering publicly since other people have had this problem before - you need to set a domain in your license before the download button will become visible.
Indeed, I removed the "Resources" tab from the main navigation bar but that took away the sub-navigation elements also - I have them hardcoded onto 2 pages but perhaps I should look into making them even easier.Thanks got your reply. I figured it was license checks but for the life of me could not find the link anywhere under the resource. Maybe a styling issue on your board that's hiding it.
Good to know, Ill look into this and will hopefully have a fix out soon.
A note on updating: This update reworks how sparkles & fonts are read, your users will need to reselect their preferred values following the upgrade.
- Delete all frame name phrases (no longer needed)
- Fix avatar frame preview not respecting custom frame directories
- Create "Manage sparkles" admin permission
- Create "Manage avatar frames" admin permission
- Create "Manage fonts" admin permission
- Rename all permissions for consistency
- Combine all permissions into 2 categories (member/admin)
- Rename "Frame" permission -> "Change frame"
- Migrate all JS code to their own files
- Stop needlessly calling the Visitor ID in Username & Title JS
- Force HTTPS for username image icons
- Fix "Attempt to read property" errors when using PHP8
- Improve general profile stye compatibility
- Improve profile styling compatibility with ThemeHouse iO/iO Dark
A note on profile styles with 3rd party themes: Fixes have been migrated out of the addon itself, and you can instead find how to apply them at the relevant Wiki entry.
- Improve profile styling compatibility of all supported themes
- Officially support StyleFactory Rain
- Improve general profile styling compatibility slightly