Anyone with a VERY large community using XenForo?

Any chance you give insight in to the 4 core classes you modified?
These four classes were modified in order to give us some additional performance improvements or IGN specific needs.
XenForo_Session - Custom "remember me" handling & extending session timeouts. Somewhere there's a feature request to allow better extending of this class instead of all of the static method calls.
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract - Performance of banned & discouraged IPs.
XenForo_ContentPermission_Node - Optimizing permission rebuilds for large number of nodes. We changed this in an IGN specific way so I haven't submitted a patch to XenForo.
XenForo_Template_FileHandler - Removed "final" from some methods

I also modified these two classes but I don't really count this as modifying the core XenForo since it is just for debugging or logging purposes.
XenForo_Error - added logging to NewRelic for errors
XenForo_Debug - Added logging to say if the query was against the master or slave db server

These four classes were modified in order to give us some additional performance improvements or IGN specific needs.
XenForo_Session - Custom "remember me" handling & extending session timeouts. Somewhere there's a feature request to allow better extending of this class instead of all of the static method calls.
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract - Performance of banned & discouraged IPs.
XenForo_ContentPermission_Node - Optimizing permission rebuilds for large number of nodes. We changed this in an IGN specific way so I haven't submitted a patch to XenForo.
XenForo_Template_FileHandler - Removed "final" from some methods

I also modified these two classes but I don't really count this as modifying the core XenForo since it is just for debugging or logging purposes.
XenForo_Error - added logging to NewRelic for errors
XenForo_Debug - Added logging to say if the query was against the master or slave db server
Awesome thanks for the info Mike, should help me make sure my site runs smoothly. :)

Top Bottom