1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watch Supernatural?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Dark Wizard, Aug 3, 2013.

1. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard Well-Known Member

I'm on season 1 episode 17: hellhouse.

What are all your thoughts on the show? I thought it was going to be really crappy but I'm highly enjoying it.
  2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

I've watched it from the beginning, and currently on Season 8 here in the UK.
  3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Supernatural is a fantastic show! I wasn't sure I'd like it but I soon got hooked and now I can't wait for more! The series get better as they go along too.

I've not got Sky/Virgin Media so I've watched them via Lovefilm (in glorious HD too!). Just finished Season 7, now got to wait until they have Season 8 available.
  4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed the progression from Demons to various other supernatural creatures, and then the introduction of angels into it.......won't go any further incase it spoils it for someone else.
  5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

I LOVE Supernatural... Season 8 airing now... nice to see it getting back to the monster of the week type episodes... can't wait for Cas to be back full time in Season 9.. and there is news of a Supernatural spin off, with the pilot episode being an episode within season 9 set in Chicago.
  6. Fred Sherman

Fred Sherman Well-Known Member

It was interesting in the beginning, but has grown stale. At least last season had two episodes with Felicia Day.
    Shelley likes this.
  7. aiman.h.kallaf

aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

i didn't like it , it was below the standers for me
    the walking dead is at the top of my fav list at the moment
  8. Mark3121

Mark3121 Well-Known Member

Season 7 with the Leviathans was the only season I didn't rate, apart from that I've enjoyed them all.
  9. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I love the show, but always forget to watch it. I've not be making time watching much live TV as of lately. Will likely need to watch season 8 an 9 on DVD in order to catch up
  10. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I used to love this show just like The walking dead . First few seasons are always great and they seems to lost the track while trying to keep the story together .
  11. The Dark Wizard

I made it to Season 2. Clowns are Evil.
  12. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm midway through season 1. Loving it so far.
    The Dark Wizard and MattW like this.
  13. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

Weird. I always thought this show and Smallville were the same.
  14. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

Big fans here. The wife more than me.
  15. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I started watching it from Season 1... and lost interest by around season 4. Same crap, different episode.... like most series.
    iTuN3r likes this.
  16. Sheratan

Sheratan Well-Known Member

I watch Supernatural too on my local TV (S1 - S2), but then it was banned (maybe, didn't know) because of... I don't know. :(
  17. The Dark Wizard

I've really been liking Season 2.
  18. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

I've seen all the seasons, but the focus on the angels is a little too much. All in all, great show.
  19. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Finally... Season 8 episodes are on Netflix.
    Time to get some more demon action!
    Amaury likes this.
  20. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

My mom just loves the show.

I also like it.