Anyone sorts their email?

Fufu

Hooray! :LOL: ~~ 2013年03月23號 ~~ Hooray! :LOL:
*kicks around* because I did not think TODAY would be THE DAY!*

I just finished sorting GBs of my Outlook database today after I started sorting it in 2006.

Has anyone sorted their email lately or up-kept their inbox? :ROFLMAO:

I have an even simpler solution

Leave them until I HAVE to delete them, then apply the patented Brogan approach™

email.webp

Not really. If I need to find a particular email, it's only a search away.

I can't even remember the last time I've manually deleted an email.

I do sort my e-mail into groups and folders (gmail, got`ta love it)

The vast majority however is deleted. But important e-mails are normally kept for 2 - 5 years, depending on their value and interest.

My life is a collection of emails dating back virtually 20 years. About 4 gigs worth of emails, and that's only because I delete the ones with large attachments. Searching for something is just a few clicks away. Need a login/p/w or username from that site I joined 6 years ago? No problem..click..click. Folders is the key.

My life is a collection of emails dating back virtually 20 years. About 4 gigs worth of emails, and that's only because I delete the ones with large attachments. Searching for something is just a few clicks away. Need a login/p/w or username from that site I joined 6 years ago? No problem..click..click. Folders is the key.
Yes Dodgeboard, that is exactly what I did with my database was sort the emails into folders, so I can find those vital pieces of information quickly. :cool:

Top Bottom