Anyone run Xenforo 2 on shared host

I don't do any hosting with @MattW, but I've known him from the forum for a while and he is very knowledgeable and from all input I've seen offers an excellent hosting environment. I'd have no issues using him for my hosting if I wasn't such a control freak over my environment. :LOL:
I like running a VPS still and tweaking it.
He offers both shared hosting and VPS (managed) for reasonable prices.

I'm on Hawk Host shared hosting plan "Professional" Plan, so far, so good. :)
this host its joke, after i send him question about Xenforo they not even answer on just send auto mesage after 72hours

We have not heard back from you in 72 hours and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved.

LOL wasted

this host its joke, after i send him question about Xenforo they not even answer on just send auto mesage after 72hours

We have not heard back from you in 72 hours and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved.

LOL wasted
That's unfortunate, I usually get my tickets responded to within an hour or two.

Mdd hosting is a solid provider and they are now offering cloud hosting, looking on their page the other day you might have to up your budget a bit. If you ask your host they should be able to transfer it all over for you, takes the hassle out of it for you.

Top Bottom