Anyone know what script discussions.apple.com uses?

Dean

in memoriam
http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Custom?

confused.png

Thanks.
Not a software I tend to see too often... needed to look that one up.

I am trying to get someone extremely familiar with those apple support forums to try out the xf UI.

Jive is aimed towards their market. Dell moved from Jive to Telligent a while back. They refused to look at vBulletin and Invision Power Board. Not sure why, I'll see if I can find the post about it.

They won't.
They didn't! Too much Christmas kaos, and not enough time.

There was another person I asked about 'forums' and after finding a random forum on the internet they said a forum looked sorta like google groups which they did occasionally use for work. I checked out google groups for a bit, and I'm not sure overall the quality is as high as forums are. I found a few 'google groups' that were actually old 'use group' feeds/content filled with low quality spam.

Will they?
Highly doubt it. For some reasons, solutions like XF, IPB, vB, phpBB, etc. just are rarely, if ever, used for large corporations. This isn't always the case, and don't ask me why it isn't as widely used as it perhaps should be. But you'll find things like Jive and Lithium powering some of the largest corporate boards, if they aren't alreayd using a totally customized solution, which is oftentimes the case.

I am trying to get someone extremely familiar with those apple support forums to try out the xf UI.
The goal was not to convert Apple support forums to xf, the goal was to gather feedback about xf UI compared to the Apple support forums UI.

Top Bottom