Anyone have photoshop?

Okay. Wasn't sure there, with the way you inserted the words "and legal" in there. :D
You can download the PhotoShop CS version from Adobe and they provide a license key - but the point is you have to already have an existing license for it to legally use the latest they have of it for download (since you can no longer use the Adobe Updater for it). It was the last bug fixed version that they released (ergo the "and legal" part - since anyone can download it but to be legal you needed to have an existing license for it).

I'm still only using CS 5.5. I'm not a fan of their new cloud licencing. I know you can still get a stand alone version, but from what I have heard they still push a lot of online stuff on that anyhow.

I'm still only using CS 5.5. I'm not a fan of their new cloud licencing. I know you can still get a stand alone version, but from what I have heard they still push a lot of online stuff on that anyhow.
I'm still using CS3.

Beat me. :p

Anyone still use CS2?

Yep... that's what I have installed. Had a valid license and it does all I need it to do right now so saw no need to go spend money on something I will rarely use. ;)
Windows Vista or XP?

Because last time I know, CS2 had compability problem with Windows 7

If... you use CS2 in Windows. :rolleyes:

Windows Vista or XP?
Windows 7, and yes their are some quirks, but I learn to deal with them since I just use it for simple logo related stuff.

Windows Vista or XP?

cs2 is the version I have used extensively more than any other version and there wasn't any compatibility issues with cs2 on win7.

Anything users want to do in cs6 and the newer PS version can be accomplished in cs2 without issue.

cs2 is the version I have used extensively more than any other version and there wasn't any compatibility issues with cs2 on win7.

Anything users want to do in cs6 and the newer PS version can be accomplished in cs2 without issue.
Except for getting prompted EVERY time it starts to register (even after registering it the first 5 times you started it each time you got the prompt). :p
That has been the #1 quirk I found. Now I just tell it not to register.

Strange. I remember when I upgrade from Vista to 7, setup has failed because CS2 (Compability issue warning)

Strange. I remember when I upgrade from Vista to 7, setup has failed because CS2 (Compability issue warning)
May during an upgrade - but I already had it Windows 7 (and before that I was using it on my Windows 8 laptop - to small of a screen to mess with so removed it) set up on the desktop before I installed it. No warnings given.

Top Bottom