Fixed Any way to restart a transcode process

The command would be:
Code:
ffmpeg -y -i test.avi -vcodec libx264 -acodec aac -ar 48000 -ac 2 -movflags faststart output.mp4
See if that works.

it work fine

If it does, then clearly we must be hitting something within PHP.

If that's the case, please ensure debug mode is enabled in your config.php file before running the below quoted process again.

PHP:
$config['debug'] = true;
You will have to ensure it is enabled for all users. This may invite some additional errors or logging to happen which may help us isolate the cause better.

I received a errors:

Code:
An exception occurred: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=6158 in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 421
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Error while sen...', '/home/ftp0/blac...', 421, Array)
#1 Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(421): mysqli->autocommit(false)
#2 Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(495): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_beginTransaction()
#3 XenForo/Db.php(44): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->beginTransaction()
#4 XenGallery/Helper/Video.php(452): XenForo_Db::beginTransaction(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli))
#5 XenGallery/Helper/video-transcode.php(48): XenGallery_Helper_Video->finalizeTranscode(Array, '/home/ftp0/blac...')
#6 {main}

This is roughly what I was beginning to think. It looks like your DB connection is being closed due to the length of time the transcode is taking. You want to look at the wait_timeout value in MySQL and increase it. I suspect you've dropped it quite significantly in your my.cnf.

This is roughly what I was beginning to think. It looks like your DB connection is being closed due to the length of time the transcode is taking. You want to look at the wait_timeout value in MySQL and increase it. I suspect you've dropped it quite significantly in your my.cnf.

Hi, Mike

I have it now is 200, how should I need increased it?

It needs to be long enough such that the connection will still be open when the transcode is finished.

Glad that sorted it for you.

We're not certain we can, but we are going to look at working around this for a future release.

We've put a workaround in place now which should attempt to reset the wait_timeout value to default before transcoding for the current session.

Top Bottom